Flask that keeps hot for 1/2 days?

Posted 25th Jan 2023
I need one that actually keeps it boiling hot for 1 day or even 2 days if possible. Does anyone know any good reccomendations? appreciate everyone's help 🙏
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Me thinks you need to read up on entropy
    If you really need boiling water - have you considered a portable water heater?
    A travel kettle for example?
    You can't keep something boiling hot for 24 hours never mind 2 days.

You can get something that's still just about hot enough to drink after 24 hours. But nowhere near boiling. You'll need to come up with some kind of alternative arrangement to heat the water as you go if you need it boiling after all that time.
    If you mean keeps it at boiling point you won't find one.
    Doubt it's even possible tbh, boiling point creates steam, where's that going in a sealed flask?

Double walled will keep it as hot as you're going to get, from my own experiences max they stay hot for is about 6 hrs, there are some travel type heated mugs that you can plug in to cars etc but nothing standalone I can think of. (edited)
    Water will boil at a higher temperature if under pressure. (no help whatsoever but I thought I'd throw it in) (edited)
    Unfortunately what you're asking isn't possible. I have a good thermos which keeps water *warm* for 12 hours MAX. You can't keep water *hot* without power/elec and then it would boil away anyway.
    Contigo, are great but 10-12 hour. 
    Not much beats them,  have quite a collection.
    Have 2 or 3 more since this was taken.

49398300-9eE0X.jpg
    So many
    Another one for Contigo. I find they stay pretty hot for a good few hours and still hot enough to drink after 12hrs. You can also get some really good Thermos ones that offer a similar sort of cool time.

Unfortunately, they haven't invented anything that can defy the laws of nature yet!

Outside of 'keep warm' flasks, why not just buy a travel kettle?
    Maybe what you're looking for will be featured on Dragons Den one day.....
    It would help if OP told us why the water needs to be kept at the boil for 2 days...
    Get a JetBoil if its for outdoors
's avatar
Top Merchants