15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Anonymous User
    It's dump /10
    sweeten16
    Error440

Like most games today it looks crap

Most sophisticated/skilled 3D fighting game ever made by a long shot but ok.

Ubisoft have hit it out the park with their multiplayer games Rainbow Six Siege and For Honor creating new unique experiences.

The same can't be said for their formulaic single player stuff.
    straybezza1
    It's actually brilliant
    delusion
    sweeten16

Most sophisticated/skilled 3D fighting game ever made by a long shot but … Most sophisticated/skilled 3D fighting game ever made by a long shot but ok. Ubisoft have hit it out the park with their multiplayer games Rainbow Six Siege and For Honor creating new unique experiences.The same can't be said for their formulaic single player stuff.

Blimey. Maybe I'm overly harsh but it felt lacking in that department to me. Attack or block left, right, up... No real control over the weapon movement.

It's tactical, but I really didn't think its combat mechanics had any real depth.
    CoolDude0123
    Really love it! Not really liking the 3 new warriors that weren't in the beta though. I'm always using the Peacekeeper as that is what I'm best with but when I play as something else like The Shugoki, he's so slow it is really frustrating. Can be handy in certain maps though
    sweeten16
    delusion

Blimey. Maybe I'm overly harsh but it felt lacking in that department to … Blimey. Maybe I'm overly harsh but it felt lacking in that department to me. Attack or block left, right, up... No real control over the weapon movement. It's tactical, but I really didn't think its combat mechanics had any real depth.

There's combos, feints, cancels, Parry's, guard breaks, unblockable moves that can only be parried.

Every character has a completely different play style and moveset. Being able to play one doesn't mean you can play anyone else well.

How is there any game that comes close to it? The difference between skilled players and average players is large.

I've played against a few beginners in duals and you genuinely feel sorry for them lol

(edited)
    delusion
    I really didn't enjoy the beta, will stick with chivalry that can be picked up for around £1 when on sale
    Wongy111
    Really warm for the time of year
    sweeten16
    I hated it during the alpha but now think it's fantastic in the main game. I suck at anything other than Raider though.
    Anonymous User
    westy125
    Played the beta, really liked it, not something you can just pick up and excel in, although I don't think it's worth the current price tag, I'll wait until it drops
    fuzzydunlop
    A lot of games are going to find it difficult to compete with 'Nioh' in my opinion
    Bure11
    Error440

Stick to your own era
    delusion
    sweeten16

There's combos, feints, cancels, Parry's, guard breaks, unblockable moves … There's combos, feints, cancels, Parry's, guard breaks, unblockable moves that can only be parried. Every character has a completely different play style and moveset. Being able to play one doesn't mean you can play anyone else well. How is there any game that comes close to it? The difference between skilled players and average players is large. I've played against a few beginners in duals and you genuinely feel sorry for them lol

Yeh I wanted to like it, I suppose it's just not for me.

The thing I love about chivalry is the fact you have full control of the weapon movement and parrying, so very fluid. For honor is just.. different, and felt more mechanical in the way you play.

Mordhau looks good and that's coming soon hopefully, so will wait and see if thats any good.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants