Is it possible to buy generics of Allevia/Galpharm (Fexofenadine) over the counter?

Posted 20th Jun 2023
Looking at the options, can see the main option Allevia (£7.80) or the cheaper Galpharm (£7) brand. Is there anywhere that sells the generic alternatives like the ones from TEVA, Dr Reddys, Noumed etc at a lower cost?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I believe the Galpharm one is the generic version. It's available of Amazon for just over £6. Can't vouch for the supplier.
    Author
    That one is branded as Treathay. I have seen the Amazon deal, but would only buy medication from an established supplier - thanks for mentioning it though
    I know my partner gets the TreatHay version which I think is galpharm, from tesco. I couldn't find any other generic ones besides that or allevia.
    Chemist4u has 30x Treathay Fexofenadine 120mg for £5.49. Look like the cheapest for 30....
    Doesn't the certrizine work they are available for like 1 or 1.29 from home bargains pack of 30.
    Author
    Unfortunately not hope to see fexofenadine at that sort of price point some day
    Just bought pack of 7 Allevia from Home Bargains for £2.49. Thought it was worth the higher price per tablet to try them out first.
    Although they don't contain Fexofenadine, have you tried these?

50425255-jDpbs.jpg
    Author
    Neither work for me, just frustrating to see cheap Tesco, Asda etc versions available of those but nothing for fexo
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants