is now the best time to get a Xbox series S/X and where should I get one?

Posted 21st Jun 2023
I have a ps5 and I want to play Starfrield. Is now the best time to get a xbox and if so should I get the S or X and where is best to buy said console? I'm clueless. Thank you
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    theverge.com/202…ase

Microsoft is increasing its Xbox Series X prices in most countries in August apart from the US, Japan, Chile, Brazil, and Colombia....

Xbox Series X console pricing will largely match the price hike Sony announced for the PS5 last year, with the Xbox Series X moving to £479.99 in the UK, €549.99 across most European markets, CAD $649.99 in Canada, and AUD $799.99 in Australia starting August 1st. The Xbox Series S pricing will not be adjusted in any markets, remaining at $299.99.
    Author
    oh gosh! I best get one then! :O
    My mate has just bought an S for the same reason, he is so absorbed with all the backwards compat stuff on game pass he can't see himself loading up his PS5 until Spiderman comes on it, even then he's thinking he may get £300+ for it whilst he can.
    He's playing through Fable 3 at the moment on Game Pass, and the new one looks like it will take all his time along with starfield.
    Author
    I'm doing the same with Fable 2 love the fable games and can't wait for the new one.
    Yes!

Age of Empires
    As Dusk Falls
    Forza Horizon 5
    Forza Motorsport
    Gears 5
    Gears Tactics
    Grounded
    Halo Infinite
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    Halo Wars 2
    Hi-Fi RUSH