is this a reasonable test of chatGPT?

Posted 26th Mar 2023
is this a reasonable test of chatgdp?

My question to chatgdp: Is hotukdeals any good?

Chatgdp answer:

HotUKDeals is a UK-based online community where users share and discover deals, discounts, and voucher codes. The platform claims to be the UK's biggest deal-sharing community, with millions of members and thousands of deals posted every day.

Overall, HotUKDeals can be a good resource if you're looking for deals on a wide variety of products and services. The community aspect of the platform means that you can find deals that you might not have discovered on your own, and you can also get advice and recommendations from other users.

However, as with any deal-sharing platform, it's important to exercise caution and do your own research before making a purchase. Some deals might not be as good as they appear, or might have hidden costs or conditions that you weren't aware of. Additionally, some deals might be time-limited or have limited availability, so it's important to act quickly if you see something you're interested in.

Overall, HotUKDeals can be a useful tool for finding deals and saving money, but it's important to use it in conjunction with your own research and judgement.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    gazdoubleu
    I asked for an image of the average HUKD moderator

49849126-mjWVo.jpg
    TyroneH
    I used chat gpt to pass the uk border force exam
    this_is_fun
    I asked Dall-E to create an image of the average HotUKDeals user ...

49848594-KNt2X.jpg
    We look quite civilised (on average)

However "an average HUKDer" starts to get a bit more messy

49848594-OLfkH.jpg (edited)
    abigsmurf
    I asked it to write a limerick:

There once was a shopper named Bill,
    Whose savings were truly a thrill,
    Thanks to HotUKDeals,
    He found all the steals,
    And his wallet's now fatter still.

Not sure about its sense of humour:

A HotUKDeals user walks into a bar with a small trumpet and starts playing a tune. The bartender looks at him and asks, "What's with the trumpet?" The HotUKDeals user responds, "Oh, I just got it for a great deal on HotUKDeals and wanted to try it out." The bartender nods and says, "Well, I hope you got a deal on soundproof headphones too."
    tardytortoise
    of course you could have just asked ma and i would have told you the same with less words
    ulysees321
    ive used chatgpt to create some scripts i have used in work, also we used it recently to create a project plan because we wanted to compare it to what has been presented by others, its a very useful tool
    43tr
    I've set up ChatGPT to answer my emails for me. I'm using ChatGPT 4. It's working pretty well tbh. No one has noticed it's not me (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants