Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Meaco Arete One Dehumidifier & Air Purifier, 12L - £179.99 @ John Lewis & Partners

Posted 4th Jan 2023
Back in stock.
johnlewis.com/mea…144

There's no need to buy a dehumidifier or air purifier separately: the Arete® One will take care of it all for you. Its modern, stylish design and easy-touch controls, this is the only dehumidifier that you will ever need.

All you need to do is turn on your Arete® and it will do the rest for you. Designed in the UK with the input of around 2000 customers, over 5 years, to ensure it has the features that are important to you. Meaco has made it a super-quiet and easy to move around - with its castors that allow you to move it to a new location if needed.

It includes a medical-grade HEPA filter and an easy-to-use and practical water tank that has lips on both sides. The Arete® comes with an adaptor in the lid of its water tank which can be attached to your garden hose so that you can re-use the water without having to buy another plastic hose.

Energy cost: 5p/hour based on 34p/kWh

Named after the Greek goddess of excellence, Meaco spent five years designing and refining its Arete® collection to deliver you a superior experience at the touch of a button. With a design team based in London, Cambridge and Guildford, Meaco took the time to create a product that blends into your home without losing its practical functionality. You'll soon wonder how you managed without it - it works for a better home environment and blends into your home.
Community Updates
62688-NKRwY.jpg
New Comment

32 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    25l model is also back in stock
    Mine has turned up today from John's Lewis after ordering yesterday.. what's point in paying for next day delivery..
    Mine did too free next day delivery.... nice reward for having to wait so long (in a humid house) for stock!
    25L also in stock, i tried to post as a deal but got removed...

johnlewis.com/mea…936
    Yes I posted 12L one and it got removed too, despite being told there was no duplicate threads at the time!
    Thank you OP
    Out of stock now
    Author
    Still in stock for me
    Finally bagged one. What’s their delivery times like?
    Got one too. Was up early and refreshing the webpage, bought at 07:45 . Says delivery within 10 days on my email/receipt.
    12l oos 25l in stock. Delivery was quite quick straight after Xmas holidays purchased during holidays
    Author
    I brought 25L one from argos a while back must say it’s made a massive difference to the house and air quality! Little boys asthma has been much better since having it! Worth the money regardless how expensive it is!
    No stock
    Fudge.

Can anyone please recommend a good alternative that’s ready available please? Really want one for grandad
    My friend has an EletriQ one (12l) and he swears by it.
    Maeco have stock directly iff anybody is interested
    Mearco site is soo laggy..tryin to buy 1.
    The mearco sote dont allow u to buy 1...its totally frozen with a dead up agent robot.
    U guys r lucky cuz am trying everyday but out of stock my little boy whos 9 is diagnosed 3 days ago with asthma.His now on two inhalers and started steroid tablets for 5 days...but really need this.
    If suitable, the Arete One 10l and 25l are available from the Meaco website HERE

I see that you tried earlier...I haven't experience any issues with the Meaco website. Do you have another device you can use? (edited)
    Any stock somewhere? I am tempted by 10L, but would really need 12 I think... thanks!
    good luck, seems they can't manufacture anywhere near enough (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants