Next VIP sale March 2022

Posted 16th Mar 2022
I understand that the next Next VIP sale is due on 22 March 2022 can anyone confirm? Also any idea when the invites will be going out?
Community Updates
New Comment

41 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    DALGILL
    I believe the sale has been delayed until 2nd April. Hopefully slots will be available soon.
    DALGILL
    I've just asked Next via Twitter and the first advisor stated 'The sale is coming! Keep an eye out for emails and check social media.'
    When i further queried the date, I was told 'We do not have a confirmation date just yet!'

They've clearly been told to keep it quiet .. for some reason

It feels as though it's top secret
    Michelle_iJ4
    Well I went last night. Interesting experience to say the least

Massive queue outside so felt very non-VIP standing in cold with hundreds of others.

Despite the emailed instructions, nobody asked to see my VIP email or confirmation on entry. If anything a guy I tried to show my phone invite to looked bewildered. So really, any non VIP could have entered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Disappointed with the sale items. I didn't see a lot of what I bought on the website. For eg Ted Baker/Lipsy clothing & jewellery. There were some items I'd already got online inc nice homeware but very few and far between. As usual people behaved like complete animals with the most desirable goods. One girl stood twirling a rack of 4 mugs while she called her friend to ask if she wanted her to buy them for her, stupidly ignoring the rules of gravity and broke the whole lot.

So I would personally say it wasn't worth it. I certainly didn't get any items I missed out on online which is what I was hoping for. But on the plus side it's not regulated so probably worth turning up to one even if you don't have an invite. And if you think it may be better than the online experience or selection, I would say, probably not.
    Sez28
    I don’t get invites anymore as I stopped buying online from them, but a tip don’t wait for an invite email and keep going in checking your account. The amount of times I have logged in prior to receiving an email to see I can book a slot, by the time the email has turned up, I wouldn’t have got an early time.
    samha Author
    Cityofgold22/03/2022 10:09

Anyone had an invite yet? I was expecting it this morning, keep logging in …Anyone had an invite yet? I was expecting it this morning, keep logging in but nothing yet

Nothing yet maybe it's next week?
    Bun_bun_1
    Just booked a slot - Weds 30th, 2pm.
    DALGILL
    Me too. I hope this is the first one!
    KimDeB
    Yep me too!!!!!!!!! Been checking every ten minutes so it's only just opened up now
    jpoolfitz
    Yep 2pm thanks to cookies who just posted the deal before it got removed
    Sez28
    Michelle_iJ401/04/2022 02:15

First ever comment. Just joined to post this. I got an email today re Next …First ever comment. Just joined to post this. I got an email today re Next IN STORE VIP sale at 7pm Fri April 1sr. Just FYI. So they are doing in store VIP slots too by the look of it.

Was it sent by Mr A.P Rilfools?
    noseley
    Was also looking for confirmation.
    Bun_bun_1
    ...... Anyone have any info?
    KimDeB
    Was expecting it to be yesterday..... Did anyone get an invite?
    KimDeB
    That's what I've been doing this weekend but says sale is closed and still has a Christmas Holly picture on the page
    noseley
    KimDeB20/03/2022 16:11

That's what I've been doing this weekend but says sale is closed and still …That's what I've been doing this weekend but says sale is closed and still has a Christmas Holly picture on the page

Same.

it might be about supply chain issues and the current world issues.
    Cityofgold
    Anyone had an invite yet? I was expecting it this morning, keep logging in but nothing yet
    sophia.hussain
    No nothing yet...normally get an email by now. Anybody else had any luck?
    sombol
    Maybe they're not doing it this March. It would normally have been here by now.
    Johnjen
    Thought it was today as it was predicted 22 vip slots and sale 26 th marc
    Johnjen
    They say that all the time I don’t think they are allowed to say when the sale date is due
    bs690055
    Fab, got mine thanks for the heads up
    DALGILL
    Looks like they opened at 9:30am
    Hama_B
    Thank you! Just got a 2pm slot!
    snatch_master
    2pm on a weds, perfect for someone who works or needs to pick the kids up.
    Lilly_White
    Can only see 3pm
    cookie9
    jpoolfitz26/03/2022 09:37

Yep 2pm thanks to cookies who just posted the deal before it got …Yep 2pm thanks to cookies who just posted the deal before it got removed

Thanks I posted the deal at half 9 in the morning and after a while it was taken off, apparent reason given was that the sale post had been posted before ( this one) looking at the post it is a general post about the suspected date of sale etc there is nothing in the post that gives actual date and sale slots etc until you read the comments. If putting up general posts about suspected dates of sale is what the site accepts over real information when it is available then I could have done that over a week ago myself when I spoke to a Next call centre staff member
    sarahmaxwell
    How do I find out if I have one? I opened next pay account last week and I have not received any emails . Thanks
    Sunshine26
    Sale is now on. Some good deals and some not...
    Robildn
    I got a time slot of 19:30 on 1st April on the text message they sent me. Is it worth bothering with this I wonder?
    I managed to change the slot to 20:30 today, however on the t&c's it says registered nextpay customers only, I dont recall signing up for next pay...
    attitude28
    Daft question: I got a text about VIP sale today at 4.30 online. Is it valid instore as well? PS: I have not got next pay account.
    samha Author
    attitude2831/03/2022 14:31

Daft question: I got a text about VIP sale today at 4.30 online. Is it …Daft question: I got a text about VIP sale today at 4.30 online. Is it valid instore as well? PS: I have not got next pay account.

Only on line sale in store normally starts around 6am with people queuing to get in
    Sunshine85
    attitude2831/03/2022 14:31

Daft question: I got a text about VIP sale today at 4.30 online. Is it …Daft question: I got a text about VIP sale today at 4.30 online. Is it valid instore as well? PS: I have not got next pay account.

I guess it will start in store coming Saturday at 6.00am.
    Just a guess
    attitude28
    samha31/03/2022 15:06

Only on line sale in store normally starts around 6am with people queuing …Only on line sale in store normally starts around 6am with people queuing to get in

Didn't in the past, they were running sale slots for VIP instore as well before the actual sale?? (edited)
    Sunshine26
    attitude2831/03/2022 16:25

Didn't in the past, they were running sale slots for VIP instore as well …Didn't in the past, they were running sale slots for VIP instore as well before the actual sale??

No Vip slots for instore. Ever.
    Michelle_iJ4
    First ever comment. Just joined to post this. I got an email today re Next IN STORE VIP sale at 7pm Fri April 1sr. Just FYI. So they are doing in store VIP slots too by the look of it.
    Sunshine26
    Michelle_iJ401/04/2022 02:15

First ever comment. Just joined to post this. I got an email today re Next …First ever comment. Just joined to post this. I got an email today re Next IN STORE VIP sale at 7pm Fri April 1sr. Just FYI. So they are doing in store VIP slots too by the look of it.

Wow.. thats's news to me.

How will that work. Will you have to show the invite. Will they close the store to general shoppers. Would you put a screenshot up of the email. Intrigued...
    DALGILL
    I believe you book the slot and then show your email confirmation where you arrive at the store.47189270-4mrVh.jpg47189270-Y1txb.jpg
    Michelle_iJ4
    Sunshine2601/04/2022 10:19

Wow.. thats's news to me.How will that work. Will you have to show the …Wow.. thats's news to me.How will that work. Will you have to show the invite. Will they close the store to general shoppers. Would you put a screenshot up of the email. Intrigued...

Sorry I've literally just seen your post and saw another user has posted the email screenshot up. Yes looks like store is opening later especially for this and have to show the email on entry. Will post up here afterwards re how it went & if it was worth the bother 🙏🏼
    Michelle_iJ4
    Sez2801/04/2022 10:34

Was it sent by Mr A.P Rilfools?

I did think that but no you had to book a slot on their website and everything so pretty official. I think this is only happening at selected stores, not sure :/
    Michelle_iJ4
    Sorry for the late replies, my comments are being delayed for approval🤦🏻‍♀️
's avatar
Top Merchants