Small Smart TV

Posted 29th Jan 2023
We have a spare room that will be used for Airbnb. We need to get a small TV. Due to limited space by time we have furniture for kettle, small dressing table etc there isn't space to put the TV on anything so if will be wall mounted. The only possible place is to the right of a patio door and we did have some wall mounted plugs. The absolute biggest TV we can have is 30 inch but ideally 28 and a Smart TV so it can have Netflix on it. Has anyone got any suggestions please of a reasonable cheap but energy efficient small TV that can be on a bracket (probably one that pulls out from wall). Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It doesn’t need to be a smart tv. You could buy second hand dumb TV with hdmi and plug in a amazon fire stick or the similar google one that I have never used
    Exactly what I was gonna suggest. As long as theres an hdmi port, you're good to go. Buy any old telly, and it will do the job nicely.
    A little smaller than you had in mind. But I've got this in my spare bedroom. Picture is fine for watching TV Shows or connecting a console to or whatever. Has all the catch up TV apps as well as the likes of YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime built in. Even screen mirroring from your smartphone. It supports VESA 75x75 Mounting.

argos.co.uk/pro…463

If you happen to have a Clearance Bargains store nearby they stock them for £89 too.
    Author
    That's not too bad thanks it's a bit smaller than what we had hoped for but options seem to be a bit limited!
    I picked up a clearance Samsung 27 " smart monitor for £100 in Curry's Hartlepool, for some reason the chap at checkout even threw in a 3 year warranty. It was a one off but might be worth a look in a local Curry's.
    49429906-QdqgJ.jpg (edited)
    Does it have speakers built-in though
    £118 FBA Prime 24" Freeview HD smart Akai inc Netflix. VESA wall/arm mounting. Usual 768p res at this sub-32" size
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…9V/
    Buy a spare remote, because it will go missing
    I have small normal tv with the small Roku box.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants