Washing machine

Posted 10th Oct 2023
Looking for a decent washing machine for a family of 3. Budget is about £400. Ideally something with parts and labour warranty for 5 years if possible which probably limits me to Samsung or LG. Any recommended models to go for?
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Avoid anything made by wirlpool (Hotpoint, indesit, wirlpool , haier) as they are poorly made and customer service is very dire .. you may get a machine that is on sale or reduced by bosh etc .. do a bit if research on both company and model of machine before you buy... Hope this helps (edited)
    Agreed.

They deny, obstruct, delay & insult everyone that has an issues with their appliances. They might even try to sue me for writing such a thing!
    Go for an LG or Bosch (Neff & Siemens, same group & same parts inside).
    Author
    Thank you, my gut feeling is going for an LG. Reviews are quite mixed for Samsung machines.
    Same position a couple of years ago. No idea what the latest models are, but got a SAMSUNG - ecobubble WW90J5456FW/EU for £330.

It's been brilliant
    Samsung are great when things are ok. They are awful when things don't work out.
    Have a look at Euronics - even if your local branch doesn't have the one you want they can probably order it in. The website should give you all the specifications etch for machines.
    Author
    Thank you I'll have a look.
    One of the best deals is when this model drops to just under £500, every week or so at the moment, if the budget can stretch to that, it's 100% worth it. It's sold by Reliant Direct via amazon (price is normally also reflected on their main website) if you get the 489 drop and add £25 removal option it's £515 all in via amazon, for a very good machine.

amazon.co.uk/LG-…9ZW

You can try to track it here on the site but they don't always catch the amazon updates.

hotukdeals.com/sea…TSE (edited)
    I've got a Beko and although it's not a premium brand it's relatively good value. The thing I like about it is that you can do a full 10kg load in 28 minutes.
    Author
    Thanks mate.

Is the 5 year warranty for parts and labour?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants