Win a villa holiday for two in Greece with the Luxury Travel Book @ Sunday Times

Posted 5th Feb 2023
ENTER
The winner and guest will stay for seven nights, self-catering, at Hydra View, on the Saronic island of Hydra. Set just off the Peloponnese, the car-free island has long had an arty fan club (Leonard Cohen wrote several of his songs here) and this four-bedroom property, owned by interior designers, has a stylish mix of modern art and richly textured antiques. Outdoors, shady terraces and a swimming pool beckon, with a grandstand view to the turquoise sea beyond.

Hydra View is just one of many upmarket villas and city apartments in the Luxury Travel Book collection, in destinations ranging from New York to Naxos.

The prize includes London-Athens return flights for two, transfers to Athens port and ferry transfers to and from Hydra. It must be taken in April, May or October 2023, excluding public holidays and subject to availability.

In line with normal booking terms and conditions, a security deposit of £500 is required for the property. The winner is subject to the Luxury Travel Book’s normal booking terms and conditions, including but not limited to the property rules.

1. What is the name of the hotel? Grove of Narberth
2. What is the name of the village? Pendine
4081681-qxYTq.jpg
Community Updates
Competitions
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Thank You Andy..
    Thanks for that Andy, I'd gone completely the wrong direction looking at Bluebird record on lake that now has 10mph limit, rather than on sand, and didn't get close to solving it until I realised the significance of "linguistic frontier" - the Landsker Line in Wales. Much more difficult this week than usual I thought. Mrs P
    Thank you
    Thank You Andy
    Thank you.
    Cheers
    Many thanks!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants