Windows Laptop or Android Tablet

Posted 23rd May 2023
Hi

I'm considering either an Android tablet or a 2nd Windows laptop that I can take with me on my travels?

I already have a 16 inch laptop so a bit too big to travel with. I do a bit of light design work on my laptop, as it does have a touch screen.

I'm not interested in Apple products, I'm not too concerned with products would probably consider Samsung as I have their mobiles and smartwatch.

Any suggestions on what to do here?
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    KodaBear
    I’d personally say get one of the convertibles. Then you have both a tablet and a laptop depending on what you need. A standalone tablet isn’t any good if you find yourself needing to type something up. But being able to flip out a full keyboard fixes that.

Chrome OS may be a good shout for a convertible. You get a more feature rich experience for web browsing, but also have full Android app support too for when you need to run the touchscreen apps like you would on any tablet.

I personally have an Asus C214 Flip, but there’s a decent deal on HUKD Posted recently for a slightly different model, the Asus CM3200FM for £124.19 refurb in excellent condition. Something like that may be a good fit at a cheap price?
    faster4233
    Not an fan of android or Chromebook laptops, surface go tablets with a keyboard are pretty good for casual stuff. For a small laptop I personally like the Mac air M1. Lenovo Yoga laptops aren't too bad for a small convertible either.
    anonyy1 Author
    I don't want any apple products yes convertible maybe an option
Discussions
Top Merchants