12" Snorlax & Togepi Squishmallow now available £25.99 each delivered @ Pokemon Centre

Posted 21st Mar 2023
pokemoncenter.com/en-…-in

New squishmallows of Snorlax and Togepi with the special patch on its back that features a Poke Ball. I'm still waiting for Gengar to come back in stock but for now, two new squishmallows are available to buy if you're a fan of these. Get them before they get scalped

Togepi:
pokemoncenter.com/en-…-in

Added by @cyberbabenilorac

Get Ready to Snuggle!In a 12-inch size that's exclusive to Pokémon Center, this ultra-squeezable Snorlax Squishmallows plush is made with soft, high-quality materials and features Snorlax's iconic sleepy-looking eyes and wide smile. It's perfect for snuggling in the car, on the plane, or at home during a Pokémon movie marathon.

• Measures about 12 inches high and 10 inches wide
  • Embroidered Pokémon Center Poké Ball logo on back
  • Soft fabric and embroidered detail
  • Makes a fun gift for friends and family
  • Officially licensed product
  • Part of the Pokémon Squishmallows collection

More Details:
  • Item Dimensions: 77.5 x 62.2 x 63 cm
  • Country Of Origin: Made in China
  • Materials: 100% polyester
  • Care Instructions: Hand wash, then air dry.
  • Item Weight: 6.6 kg
4106234_1.jpg4106234_1.jpg

Delivery information:
pokemoncenter.com/en-…ing
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Hi, heat added. Thank you for posting.
    Gengar is in stock at Argos as I just ordered one for my son yesterday evening, picking it up today.
    Very also have stock due for delivery on 14th April I believe, usually, from my experience, thier products come in sooner than the expected date.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks again, managed to get one of these for my other little boy so everyone is happy.
    Author
    Oh I didn't know Argos had them! Thanks for letting me know Unfortunately, the nearest place with stock is 40 miles away and they don't deliver so I'm just going to keep an eye on that too
    What are the chances of this going back in stock? Or is it impossible? I did get a 20" Gengar and slightly underestimated how big it was.
    Author
    The Gengar/Pikachu plush was rumoured to come back in stock in February but it never did, and still hasn't as far as I can tell. It might be worth looking around elsewhere like Argos which had the 14" ones. Unfortunately though, the Gengar one has sold out and removed from their website but the Pikachu one is still there.
    Togepi still in stock (and the better and cuter choice).
    You can get a 40inch Snorlax Plush shell on AliExpress for like £15. My daughter has one (pictured), it's huge and amazing. Comes un stuffed so you just get a few bags of stuffing to fill it up.
    49814659_1.jpg (edited)
    Got the same, they are amazing 😁
    Arrives today, can't wait
    I feel like snorlax should be asleep not smiling lol
    He's both asleep, and smiling, never happier than when he's knocking out some zzzzz's
    Out of stock now!
    Both oos now.
    14" back in stock at Smyths for £29.99 delivered or in store. I grabbed one. HMV has the 10" available for preorder at £18.99 + delivery. Avoid the silly prices going on Ebay! I grabbed one before these go out of stock again.50196564-zPnon.jpg
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants