Among Us (PS4/5) - £3.29 @ PSN Store

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    turbobuddah
    Nice, guessing crew edition is just loads of dlc on top

leighdegree14/12/2021 19:33

Ive seen it for roughly the same price on the Xbox store. So it always …Ive seen it for roughly the same price on the Xbox store. So it always made me wonder why it would be so expensive on the store when it hit PlayStation. So I don't really know what to make of it especially when it's come out today and physical over twenty quid. I'll see if I can download it

46391326-O86Ev.jpgLooks like it's right, nice little suprise and the right kind of price for it tbh, hype has died off alot (edited)
    Triggerhappytel
    Nice, just bought it along with another year of PS+ so I can play online. I don't really know much about it but my daughter loves the game so at the very least she will be happy!
    LAS00
    TeddyBB16/12/2021 09:03

Its a free game on android app

Shame that the discussion is about a Playstation game though.....
    leighdegree
    46391306-pfcVE.jpg
    McShane
    £3.29 seems a bit much for Among Us.
    FelixAndrews
    The physical versions are priced way higher - this is the correct price on PSN.
    turbobuddah
    3849992-CbqTO.jpg3849992-uUjvV.jpgGot a notification about Among Us being available from my Wishlist, clicked on it and the price was only £3.29

This was via the PSN app, trying to get a link on the website and it only says 'just announced'

Can anyone else confirm?
    turbobuddah
    You beat me to it and they merged the post have you had any luck downloading? I'm at work and downloading via the app but keeps getting an error
    leighdegree
    Just purchased it for 3.29 cus of getting this notification. It has been released today, over £20 for physical copy. Unsure if this price on the store is an error or not
    turbobuddah
    leighdegree14/12/2021 19:29

Just purchased it for 3.29 cus of getting this notification. It has been …Just purchased it for 3.29 cus of getting this notification. It has been released today, over £20 for physical copy. Unsure if this price on the store is an error or not

Pretty sure it was more on psn when I added it to wishlist
    Denney_Masters
    It is the correct price for it.
    leighdegree
    turbobuddah14/12/2021 19:30

Pretty sure it was more on psn when I added it to wishlist

Ive seen it for roughly the same price on the Xbox store. So it always made me wonder why it would be so expensive on the store when it hit PlayStation. So I don't really know what to make of it especially when it's come out today and physical over twenty quid. I'll see if I can download it
    YouAreMySolskjaer
    Looks to be the correct price for the base game.
    TeddyBB
    Its a free game on android app
    jouster
    do I need this?
    aLV426
    It was also recently added to the Xbox gamepass list and can be downloaded "free" as part of that subscription...
    Adddddd
    The 25 pound edition comes with all the skins and stuff. This is the normal price
's avatar
Top Merchants