Asics sizes not accurate

Posted 24th Mar 2023
Asics sizes are not accurate as per their description, according to their size chart guide, eg. UK 10.5 should be 29cm, here we have 2 asics , Blue one senoma 5 , made in Indonesia, orange one Senoma 6 made in Vietnam , inside measurement toe to heal, there is a 1cm difference. Semona 5 is 30cm semona 6 is spot on 29cm.

So sometimes it may be a case of ordering 2 sizes.
4107725_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    boonspoon
    Whenever possible I always buy a couple of pairs when shopping for shoes online. Nothing worse than ordering one pair, finding out it doesn't fit and then having to wait until the other pair appears to see if they're OK. Buying 2 pairs is much easier.
    jjav Author
    Very true and in some cases the next size is sold out .
    Sir_Tom
    I have also had the same problem with sizing in Asics, bought a pair of UK Size 11 at an outlet store, then ordered several pairs online in the same size thinking they would fit and they were way too small. Rather annoying to be honest.
    Wongy111
    yeah, I have had to return a couple of pairs
    the ones I bought 4 years ago are still going and considering what I have put them through.....?
    IAmATeaf
    Could this be how they are saving money akin to food where everything has secretly shrunk
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants