Best sim only including eu roaming, 10+gb/month, and not on 3 network…?

Posted 19th Mar 2023
My wife is currently on Voxi, then every time she goes into Europe, she has to pay roaming charges and buys the add-ons… currently pays £10/ mth.she is a very low call/txt user.

What is the best Sim only to include a lot of data and ideally not on the three network unless with Wi-Fi calling?

I looked at talkmobile, but from the 14th of March you now have to pay for European add-on.

Any advice appreciated…
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Lebara is excellent, very happy, Vodafone network (like VOXI) I have 12GB for £6.90, although there are various intro offers so it will initially be cheaper.

Lyca have similar cheap offers but O2 network - note NO WiFi calling on them and their EU roaming cap varies, so you must check the Terms for the plan, can be cheaper though. There is also SMARTY and iD, both are on the Three network but they also both have WiFi calling.

Best places to look are just search Lebara/Lyca on here, or use MoneySavingExpert or Uswitch as the deals you find direct are more expensive. (edited)
    If EE is any good for you then 1p mobile is a no brainer. I’m on them, exactly the same signal and only a 30 day rolling ‘contract’ known as a boost which is automatically applied each month if easier. Includes 12gb EU roaming, Wi-Fi calling too 
    Author
    For the record… went with Lebara…(son moved to them too), on the uswitch deal.
    150mb download speed.. and happy will not have to pay roaming charges.

thanks all for your help. (edited)
    I would say, Lebara (Vodafone) or Giffgaff O2. However, Lebara is cheaper for low usage, at 3GB for £5, with Unlimited Text/Mins.
    I’ve just signed up for this deal.
    Don’t know if roaming is included as not needed.

mobile.lebara.com/gb/…c=1
    It’s also worth checking out RWG who use the EE network:
    Unlimited mins, SMS & 20GB data £10/month includes EU roaming at no extra cost. 
    rwgmobile.wales/web…ly/ (edited)
    Use bars, cafe's hotels own broadband and use WhatsApp abroad.Simples.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants