Best Uk sim to use in Turkey

Posted 16th Jun 2022
Hi are their any UK sims that I can use in turkey that don’t charge extra and can use your allowance as normal .
Thank you
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Mendoza
    I believe ‘three’ usually gets mentioned in these discussions
    AndyRoyd
    Mentioning Three sadly does not change the operator's stance to exclude Turkey from its list of inclusive GoRoam destinations.
    FrampyStinkwonkel
    “If you have an unlimited data Xtra Plan with 4 Xtra benefits, or bought a Red Entertainment plan between 4 September 2019 and 11 July 2019, or Unlimited Max plan between 12 July 2019 and 14 June 2021, then you can roam at no additional cost. If you’re on any of our other plans, you’ll be charged £6 a day to use your UK allowance of data, minutes and texts – and you’ll only pay on the days you use your phone.”

Check carefully.

Failing that, if you have a phone with eSim capability (eg iphone) then download Airalo where you can get an eSim for data.
    Apocc
    Vodafone with the 83 countries. I just got back and used it like I was in the UK for free

zone C vodafone.co.uk/mob…ons (edited)
    k.h383883 Author
    What plan do you have . Thank tou
    Apocc
    Yep, I believe this is the only tariff in the UK that you can currently purchase that works in Turkey

47634579-C5dHD.jpg
    Tutanota
    If you're travelling to Turkey I'd recommend just getting a local SIM. It's pretty cheap out there. As Apocc said the only tariff available is a two year and Vodafone's most expensive deal
    k.h383883 Author
    Is it easy to get a local sim . Where’s is the best place to get them as when I have been before I have just used voadfone but they have stopped it
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants