Bike tracker

Posted 22nd Jan 2023
Hi all,

Does anyone have a bike tracker on their bike and can suggest a good one? I wanted one to fit down the frame of the bike

My son has a new bike for this birthday, the last one got stolen so want to make sure I can get this one back if it does get taken

Any help appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I used an apple AirTag
    what bike has your lad got ?

if its a expensive bike 1k - 2k + then its worth getting it tagged yes but if its a cheaper bike under 1k then your better off investing in a good bike lock and getting him into the practice of taking it everywhere and using it.

also remember to take good quality pics of the bike and serial number. this always helps the police/insurance

the more info you can tell us the more we can advise you..
    Tile mate tag will do the job but can be removed by the thief. Also it is not accurate enough to knock down someone's door demanding the bike back. And if it was accurate enough, you still shouldn't be knocking down someone's door, in case the thief turns round and knock your teeth out!

Get a good quality lock if you are talking about protecting the bike. Tags are reminders if you left it somewhere, not for prevention of theft.
    i dont like to leave my bike for more than an hour even with the lock suppose it depends how long u want to lock it up for
    Airtag?
's avatar
Top Merchants