Blink! Cat Food Trial Box (8 pouches) - Just Pay £1 P&P

Posted 4th Jun 2020
Blink! are offering a free trial box (need to pay £1 P&P). Haven’t tried them before, but the meals are grain/cereal free and complete meat meals. We give our cat a different brand of complete meat wet food and he loves them.

To get the trial box you have to sign up to the monthly order, but you have 12 days between your trial box being dispatched and the first monthly order to cancel completely. So basically 8 premium cat food pouches for only £1! You are sent a range of flavours for your cats to try.

blinkcats.co.uk/get…rue
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    My cat hated them so donated to local cat rescues
    Crazy prices for normal purchase though.
    Author
    Whoohoo04/06/2020 08:35

Crazy prices for normal purchase though.

The pure meat cat food is usually a bit more expensive. We get Thrive for our cat, which is usually about 99p a can or £10 for a 1.5kg bag of biscuits, but we buy bulk packs to get it slightly cheaper/stock up when it is on offer. Our cat loves them though and it keeps him full.
    I've signed up to this, but does anyone know if Blink do promo to make the subscription cheaper?

I don't mind paying a bit extra for better quality food, but this stuff is literally 4-5x price of regular cat food brand. 🙀
    expired
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants