Business cards?

Posted 9th Mar 2023
Looking for recommendations for UK business card suppliers you can put your own logo on?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    great-deals
    just Google "Business Card printing" (avoid the top few that say "Ad" in a yellow box and look a little further down page 1 and 2/3) and you'll find local ones as well as ones nationwide and typically they put prices online anyway so compare like for like (price depends on style choice, quantity, finish and cardstock grade etc). Most have their own design software where you upload and more pictures around and add text where ever and I would not pay for design works these days given how competitive the industry is. Be as creative as you like and cool cards are front and back printing.

Moo are great but pricey as are Vistaprint - just depends on what you are wanting done. Search Google images also of examples, it can be food for thought and may sway you to a particular design choice for something that really stands out for you and your business.
    wpj
    Try a QR code one for your phone; I was surprised at how many of these were being used at a recent meeting.

Ours were done by Vistaprint, but there is a minimum order.
    hd321
    What great deals said. Also depending on the what you selling / services offered I’d be tempted to just get single sided. It’s very handy to give a quote etc or notes on the back. These days people will just type your detail in their phone or take a picture of your card.
    Cards stored it your wallet will look naff after a while as the edges get damaged. Leave one or two in there and a box in the car/van.
    Vista print when I last used them (quite a few years ago) often did offers if you google. Quality was good both card and print.
    Good luck.
    jumpinoffthbed Author
    That looks very cool will look into it
    RAZE
    Moo.com are outstanding
    wpj
    Found these. Seem a lot cheaper and also on Amazon.

Thinking about getting 30 for our business as we had some consultants at a meeting last week and it would have been good if they had a company card like this.

nfctagify.com/pro…es/
    jumpinoffthbed Author
    If anyone's looking for a business logo I found that you can get one designed for you on Etsy for a good price, you can look at designers work, pick one you like and tell them what you're after and they draw you something. A lot cheaper than the websites where you buy a pre drawn one too.
    jaketheplumber
    I always found Vistaprint reasonable for price and quality, lots of set patterns or you can design your own for them to print.
's avatar
Top Merchants