Café Nero now giving free slice of cake on your birthday via App (check your date)

Posted 4th Apr 2022
This April, we celebrate 5 years of the Caffè Nero app. We hope you've enjoyed collecting stamps, playing in-app activities and earning freebies as much we've enjoyed giving them to you.

WHAT'S A BIRTHDAY
WITHOUT CAKE? Make sure your birthday has been saved in our app, as from today we'll give every app member a voucher for a slice of cake for your next birthday, as a gift from us to you.

Head to 'My Details' in 'Settings' to check your details are up to date. CHECK YOUR SETTINGS
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sjs31
    Thanks, OP. I've updated with a d.o.b.
    Tutanota
    I deleted the app after I had accumulated enough points for a drink, they wanted to "verify my phone number" to allow me to use the points I got. Bear in mind, I had paid for all the drinks. What is there to verify against? Who knows, all I know is they've ensured that whenever I'm faced with a decision to choose a café, they'll be my last choice
    luv_a_deal
    Wonder if you could keep updating, say each month... 😁
    Geoffa1450
    I’ve had this app for years , never get offered a free cake , even though I’m registered and go into Nero nearly everyday ,,,, why ? 
    Immortal-Cat
    Have never got one on my birthday… atleast I’ve got costa to go to. 
    Ranjit_Kaur
    Same here. Never been offered anything on my birthday as it is registered on the app. Costa give a treat every year 
    AB15
    Birthday today. Got code on email!
    Ranjit_Kaur
    Why don’t Nero acknowledge my birthday?
's avatar
Top Merchants