Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Chair for lower back pain

Posted 25th May 2023
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend an office chair (with link preferably).
I do suffer from lower back pains.
Maybe something with a head rest.

My employers have suggested to recommend a few to them and they will order.

Many thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    [deleted]
    Author
    This is on the back of a DSE
    The suggestion above me for Herman Miller is a good one, but they are very expensive. If you can't convince them to spend that much then Orangebox is a brand that I can vouch for if looking for more affordable office furniture. The 'Do' range of chairs is very comfortable, to the point that I bought one for myself at home. It can be ordered as a high back with headrest if that's what you desire.

Even better than the Do range is the 'Spira'. Again available as high back with headrest if needed. Again super comfortable. These ones cost more but have even more adjustment available.

I've never heard a single person complain about these being uncomfortable. In fact I have heard more than a few people making a point about them helping with the back pain they previously had.
    RH Logic 400

You can thank me later
    You may want to also consider adjustable height desks which allow one to stand and work.
    The Herman Miller Aeron is a popular choice, we have them at work and I would recommend
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants