Convert All4One vouchers into Amazon vouchers?

Posted 30th Dec 2018
Hi all. Wondering if anyone can help. My parents get me All4One vouchers every year for Christmas. I’d always spend them on Amazon, but sadly that’s no longer an option.
I was was hoping one of the stores that take All4One would sell Amazon vouchers but I can’t find any.
Anyone know if there’s a way to do this
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    dorey69
    I’m not 100% but read the terms as I got told you can’t buy vouchers with vouchers or vouchers to gift cards etc. But worth a try
    charleaward81
    You can convert them to a prepaid MasterCard which you can then use anywhere.

There are full details on how to do this on one4alls website
    NotBruceJustWayne Author
    dorey6940 m ago

I’m not 100% but read the terms as I got told you can’t buy vouchers with v …I’m not 100% but read the terms as I got told you can’t buy vouchers with vouchers or vouchers to gift cards etc. But worth a try

The guy in the thread above showed a receipt when he bought amazon vouchers from WH Smith.
    VeganPolice
    Is it actually One4All?

hotukdeals.com/dis…885

"@Magicmerly
    23rd Oct
    So, I have just had this issue, seemingly you can spend One4All at WHSmiths who in turn Sell Amazon Vouchers so all is not lost.

Hope this helps"
    (edited)
    NotBruceJustWayne Author
    VeganPolice30/12/2018 16:26

Is it actually …Is it actually One4All?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/one4all-gift-cards-can-only-be-converted-to-amazon-codes-until-midnight-tonight-22nd-october-2815885"@Magicmerly23rd OctSo, I have just had this issue, seemingly you can spend One4All at WHSmiths who in turn Sell Amazon Vouchers so all is not lost.Hope this helps"

Superb!!! Thank you very much.
    ding
    Or maybe try wilko
    NotBruceJustWayne Author
    charleaward8130/12/2018 16:58

You can convert them to a prepaid MasterCard which you can then use …You can convert them to a prepaid MasterCard which you can then use anywhere.There are full details on how to do this on one4alls website

That service is no longer available. :-(
    charleaward81
    NotBruceJustWayne1 h, 53 m ago

That service is no longer available. :-(

Thanks for that update, much appreciated

We used it for that very reason over last few months to stock up for DIY projects in new year. If you hadn't of mentioned that I would of bought couple more in January. Been saving 20% every one we buy then using the MasterCard to buy more relevant vouchers at a further discount.

Guess you can still use them in a fair few shops we need them for so a 20% discount still worth it
    rimalpatel007
    Also got One4all vouchers. Can they be spent for Amazon?
    NotBruceJustWayne Author
    rimalpatel00730/12/2018 21:38

Also got One4all vouchers. Can they be spent for Amazon?

Yep, just read the other replies to see how.
    rimalpatel007
    charleaward8115 h, 34 m ago

You can convert them to a prepaid MasterCard which you can then use …You can convert them to a prepaid MasterCard which you can then use anywhere.There are full details on how to do this on one4alls website

do you have a link, I found one and says this service no longer available.
    rimalpatel007
    NotBruceJustWayne10 h, 21 m ago

Yep, just read the other replies to see how.

Called and they will refund it to my account.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants