Currently OOS but worth watching currys Legion Pro i7 3070ti reduced from £1699 to £1599 to £1299.

Posted 2nd Mar 2023
For those predicting price falls in the 2022 gaming laptops due to the arrival of the expensive 4000 series gpus, the "LENOVO Legion 5i Pro 16" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 3070 Ti, 1 TB SSD" has seen an awesome price drop. This is not marked as a deal so might be the new normal price.

Currently OOS but when the 3060 version is still listed at £1499 this could mean that currys is finally getting some more 3070ti stock in. Might want to sign up for stock alerts too...

For those that dont know legions or gaming laptops these Lenovo Pro's tick the boxes you really want for speeds and screen quality.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

2 Comments

's avatar
    bobthewibble
    Thanks, signed up for stock alerts
    MeneerSmith Author
    You might also be interested in the Box refurb/new 3060 (the crappiest one with rubbish screen) at £436 grade A refurb and new rrp £552.

They had a restock on the 1st of March, was miles too slow to get one.

The pro aint been back in stock since the 1st either so maybe need to stay on the 1st of April, no one would believe me if I posted about the £435 refurb on April fools day though. :P
Top Merchants