Curry's PC World Login Issues

Posted 3rd Oct 2020
Something very fishy is going on at Currys. For sometime now I've been unable to login to my account despite numerous password resets I just can't login regardless of the browser or device I use. I have many Careplan details on there and despite having waited many a hours on curry's teamknowhow over the phone (should really be called team know sweet FA) they have told me that nothing can be done, I should just create a new account.

This is really fishy, either they have had a data attack, or data loss and they are not telling customers, how can you just lose your account and all your order history?

Im guessing I'm not the only one in this mess?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    gulfaraz Author
    I'm guessing someone messed up in the IT team with regards to the user account database and they are too embarrassed to say
    jamie15
    Same issue for me. This is simply because Currys IT infrastructure is rubbish.
    Anonymous User
    I have exactly the same issue, annoyingly when I go to try and checkout with my email address, it says I'm already a member and to login
    Gormond
    Yup I have had the same issue here for ages, even if I reset my password I still can't login.
's avatar
Top Merchants