Ideas on Efficient toaster and kettle?

Posted 10th Nov 2022
Just had the kitchen redone. My girlfriend said I have to get a new kettle and toaster. Apparently my egg and bean toaster isn’t giving out good vibes .

What’s the best set I can get that’s stylish and efficient?

Thank you
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    We’ve got this kettle, absolutely love it and so quiet

argos.co.uk/pro…074
    As far as kettles go, in terms of efficiency, all electric kettles are about the same.
    Probably the same for a toaster, but not sure.
    If the current items work, why get rid of them? She needs to change her attitude to money.
    But if you must bow to such demands, consider your power source. You could get a kettle for the gas hob which is cheaper than an electric hob. If a gas grill, then do the toast there as you already have the device and it would save worktop space.
    If you can only have an electric kettle, then irrespective of power input, they will all cost about the same to boil the water, just that some will be faster.
    The hot water dispensers only serve at one temperature, but the temperature need differs dependent on use and may not be suitable.
    There will always be concerns over plastic, and I won't join in, but a metal kettle will probably lose more heat through its body during the boil process
    The saying "She who must be obeyed" comes to mind.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants