Now TV Entertainment - £1 a month for 2 months, account specific @ NowTV

70 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    FactProvider30/03/2022 12:37

What am I supposed to do with this information? There's no link.

Actually if you copy the offer link from your email and paste it on a word document you'll find there is a 14 digit code starting with NOW that can be applied on any account unless they are on an offer already. If you just click on the offer it quickly redirects you and you can't see the code

JoShmo30/03/2022 12:50

Well as It's account specific I would assume you'll need to go to your …Well as It's account specific I would assume you'll need to go to your account to see if you qualify.

chapchap31/05/2022 12:04

How did you get that deal?

Did the £1 for 2 months and they auto renewed it to additional 6 months at £1
    I have been emailed yet more of these entertainment and boost vouchers today, let me know if you want one. Now are clearly desperate to get me back!

Replying to

message sent
    Had 3 months at 1 pound a month then just before deal was about to end they emailed to say have it for another 6 at a pound. Clearly realise that's all their content is worth
    47172268-DwQUw.jpg these days.
    deleted221565727/03/2022 20:02

There's a code within the redirect URL just before it switches to the Now T …There's a code within the redirect URL just before it switches to the Now TV website URL, in case anyone doesn't want their code and wants to share it for other people.Anything enticing on entertainment over the next few months to make this viable? If not then I'll share my code as well via PM.

May I start an orderly queue in case you decide to give your code away
    I did the £1pm for two months of Entertainment and they gave me an extra six months at that rate. They have also just added another six months on making it £1pm for 14 months. I was planning on cancelling a few days before each expiry but in each case they just extended my offer about a week before the expiry and emailed me. So it is well worth taking up the offer. I've had a few extensions of the £2pm for Boost also but I had to go through the cancellation of that to get it extended. (edited)
    Amazing, I posted this last week and it got merged with a 2 month old discussion.... luck of the Mods eh! - the mod happened to be the same that created that post.
    I've also got yet another code from NowTV, must be 3rd in a month, actually I get 2 of each codes each time as I have two differnt Now accounts. If anyone wants codes let me know.. (edited)
    Hi, would appreciate a code if you haven't gifted it to anyone else yet
    Theyve just renewed mine to 6 months at £1 a month... bargain for catching up on box sets
    Author
    drivel27/03/2022 14:27

Account specific I guess.

Others like this are posted to deals
    Author
    Why moved from deals ??
    rimalpatel00730/03/2022 09:00

got it, but pointless. Wouldnt even watch if it was free

In that case maybe you could offer your code to someone that might be happy to use it, like MrMaccieKFC did. I am sure I am not the only one that is happy to pay £1 even if their contents and quality isn't the best out there.
    cannot believe they still haven't implemented profiles!
    got it, but pointless. Wouldnt even watch if it was free
    There's a code within the redirect URL just before it switches to the Now TV website URL, in case anyone doesn't want their code and wants to share it for other people.

Anything enticing on entertainment over the next few months to make this viable? If not then I'll share my code as well via PM.
    Alf.Garnett27/03/2022 14:25

Why moved from deals ??

You should have got a message in your inbox explaining it had been moved. Could try replying to that and asking the mods who moved it.

It appears to depend on how many people they think will have the deal offered to them.
    etta19128/03/2022 12:54

May I start an orderly queue in case you decide to give your code away

Decided I don't want it, do you want the code?

Well as It's account specific I would assume you'll need to go to your account to see if you qualify.
    I had an email offering this, but my NowTV account was still showing £4.99 pm. Might be worth checking junk folder for £1 offer
    47536860-xFBLJ.jpg
    I had the same deal sent to me a couple of days ago these are targeted emails to people who haven’t watched now tv for a few months.
    greyhound1131/05/2022 13:40

I got this, what's worth watching right now on entertainment?

We got the offer and are currently watching Staircase and The Flight Attendant. Both really good so far 🏻 🏻
    Good find, got the 3 month cinema one £1 a month. can you get both ?
    Just checked best their offering me is 50% off cinema & entertainment for 3 months.

Cry, because you're paying full price.

But, yes, this deal is only for people who've already cancelled. I normally rejoin with similar deals and when I cancel at the end of the deal, there's the hope of a half price deal or similar to remain.
    Pualle30/03/2022 13:29

Cry, because you're paying full price. But, yes, this deal is only …Cry, because you're paying full price. But, yes, this deal is only for people who've already cancelled. I normally rejoin with similar deals and when I cancel at the end of the deal, there's the hope of a half price deal or similar to remain.

I'm not paying anything, I've only used the free month offers, and that was years ago.
    etta19130/03/2022 12:27

In that case maybe you could offer your code to someone that might be …In that case maybe you could offer your code to someone that might be happy to use it, like MrMaccieKFC did. I am sure I am not the only one that is happy to pay £1 even if their contents and quality isn't the best out there.

i can do and previously offered whenever someone here creates a post whenever these offers pop up.
    Unfortunalty the offers are link to the account, there is no codes etc that can be shared.
    rimalpatel00730/03/2022 13:54

i can do and previously offered whenever someone here creates a post …i can do and previously offered whenever someone here creates a post whenever these offers pop up.Unfortunalty the offers are link to the account, there is no codes etc that can be shared.

I thought that as well, but was proved wrong. I shared my last one ok with member on here. (edited)
    I have same offer, expires tonight if any one wants it.
    Update for new and existing customers – from 17/03/2022

We’re updating our Terms of Use to make clearer who can use your NOW Memberships, and how you can watch NOW. We’ve summarised the main updates for you below, so you can see them at a glance – you can see all the changes here.

• If you add NOW Boost to your account, you or others in your household can watch your NOW Memberships on up to three compatible devices at the same time. You are responsible for the security and proper use of your NOW account and for any payments on your account. You mustn’t give your NOW account details to anyone else, including anyone else in your household.
    • Neither you, nor anyone in your household, can watch NOW using a virtual private network (VPN) or any other system or technology that circumvents, or is designed to circumvent, the accurate geolocation of your device(s), our digital rights management or the systems used by NOW to protect our content and/or service.
    • For serious breaches of our Terms of Use (for example, if you use your NOW Membership for business use, try to circumvent our geolocation of your device or systems we use to protect our content and/or service, or do anything in the section headed “Some examples of things you mustn’t do”) we will normally suspend or restrict your Membership immediately.
    • We’ve removed references to Membership options we no longer sell, such as the NOW Combo and NOW Stack.

All these changes will be effective from 01/05/2022.
    Received this email today, I'm already on an Entertainment deal but when I clicked the link it just gave me a free month of Boost instead! It even seems to be non-auto-renewal. Lovely stuff
    Anybody with spare codes please PM me! Much appreciated!
    I have the offer on 1 my years old accounts, £1 a month and free boost.
    Glad I had an alert.
    I have the above offer of Entertainment plus Boost for 2 months
    Another polite request please for a spare code via pm if any kind souls out there. Thank you
    I would love a code if anyone doesn't want theirs
    jona7731/05/2022 11:55

I had the same deal sent to me a couple of days ago these are targeted …I had the same deal sent to me a couple of days ago these are targeted emails to people who haven’t watched now tv for a few months.

I thought it may be that
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants