Octopus agile or tracker?

Posted 26th May 2023
Any thoughts on which one of these would be best?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Bob24601
    For me, it's got to be the tracker.

My electric rate for tomorrow is 15.22p/kWH (Inc vat).

I can see that if you were able to make do with the super cheap times of the Agile then that could be sometimes cheaper, but we were never able to do it when on it before. Tomorrow there is a few hours of zero cost electricity.
    Timbonagasaki
    Are you on mains gas and electric? There is a waiting list for Tracker but not Agile The unit costs are available for both. I'm on Agile (lecky only) and pay an average of 22p per kWh for lecky. Today I was notified I would be moving to Tracker for gas and lecky at the beginning of July and I'm expecting it to be a lot cheaper.

You could always go onto Agile while you are on the waiting list for Tracker. (edited)
    David_X1I Author
    Yes I am. I am on agile and have the option now to move to the tracker.
    Mark_Hickman
    Octopus are moving 50000 people to tracker on july 1st, im not an octopus customer but registered interest last week.
    Today they emailed me to say if i sign up to octopus standard tariff with the same email before 1st july i will he on tracker from july 1st.
    Gteat stuff, kicking edf in the dirt finally 😁
    cpayne58
    I expressed interest in tracker but heard nothing. I messaged them through the app today and it's sorted. Changing in 7th July but backdated bills to today
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants