Odeon Launching MyLimitless Plus - Changes come into effect 12 Sept 2023

Posted 25th Jul 2023
Heads up for those with an Odeon Limitless membership (or are thinking about joining) - I received an email to say that from 12 Sept 23, Odeon are adding a new 'Plus' tier to Limitless which will cover the following:

🔵 Upgrades to Recliner, Recliner+, Premier and Premier+ seats

🔵 Upgrades to iSense and 3D

🔵 Access to all cinemas including LUXE*

The monthly charge will be £3 higher at £17.99 a month. I have an annual membership, so received the message: "As you have already paid for your annual subscription in full, we are pleased to upgrade you to myLIMITLESS Plus at no extra charge."

Presumably, anyone taking out a years subscription of regular Limitless before 12 Sept will get upgraded to Plus for the rest of their term at the current prices, so might be worth considering for people looking to sign up/renew.

I go to a LUXE mainly, so it's a little annoying that I'll eventually have to pay more for what I'm getting now but I suppose it's offset by watching at least one iSense screening a month. IMAX and Dolby showings still have an uplift fee.

Details here: odeon.co.uk/lim…us/
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I signed up yesterday (annual), my local is a Luxe so hopefully I get the free upgrade..
    Interesting. I didn't know they had different seat levels.
    Thanks for the info.

How much extra do you pay for imax when your on limitless?
    Author
    £5 for IMAX and £3 for iSense currently.
    The cinema we have is Luxe so I think I will have to cancel the membership as existing members do not have any other option.
    Author
    Yeah, seems unfair when you don't have a choice of different cinemas. I'm hoping they'll do the reduced annual membership fee in January like they have the last 2 years though...
    Mines also a Luxe, won't be renewing at higher prices. Especially as it's pretty poor, useless staff, poor facilities, one toilet cubicle has had a missing door for nearly 5 years now (and there's only 3), the screems often dirty too. Standard ticket price is £16 now and it's empty most the time too, makes no sense.
    I hate that VUE are the only accessible cinemas I have near me and they're still the only chain without any kind of unlimited card.
    So does that mean there is an additional charge now for those on the standard MyLimitless when booking recliners?
    Author
    Unfortunately yes.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants