parcel2go issue - Return to consignor has been requested

Posted 27th May 2021
i sent an item back to amazon.de for a refund via parcel 2go
but it has been redelivered back to my address

parcel2go have no idea why this is happened.

"Return to consignor has been requested" this is the message i get on the website

it had all the correct forms attached on box etc for international delivery - that were provided by parcel2go

i dont understand, but i am a loss of the cost of postage now
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If it was direct with haulier then it would be a straight forward breach of contract (you paid for delivery, they didn't deliver) which they would have to remedy. However, psrcel2go act as agents for several haulier (I believe) and you paid them. So though there is a contract, if they've done all they reasonably can, they've fulfilled their part. However, you can't talk to the actual haulier as you have no contract with them. You need to find out why it was returned, and if it was a form issue go back to p2g. We you forced to use P2G by Amazon?
    Had the same “Return to consignor has been requested“ using DPD through Packlink (eBay). Packlink refunded me but DPD ended up delivering the parcel anyway (even though the tracking suggested it had been returned my local depot). (edited)
    Author
    No I selected dpd as Amazon will return costs what nonsense . How do I get my postage back ?
    I sent two huge parcels via ParcelForce using Parcel2Go last year and that was the start of a nightmare experience. Although I put the correct Parcel2Go labels on the two parcels when they were collected, ParcelForce at some point then went and put their own labels on the boxes, but they put them on the wrong boxes so the parcels got switched over and sent to the wrong people! That was a massive pain to get sorted out because of course as far as all the tracking info was concerned everything got delivered as it should have been, so as you can imagine it was a pretty hard battle to get anyone in customer services to understand the problem, let alone get it resolved. Grr!
    Author
    I just want a refund now . Dpd don’t know what they doing or why it’s been returned so I paid for nothing. I hope my bank can sort this out (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants