Parking Southampton port

Posted 26th Jun 2023
Hi, I've booked a cruise and wondering if anyone knows of any discount code for parking as the official car park is coming up at £152 for 7 days
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Attic45
    90p an hour seems reasonable for the security and convenience of the port. Ive just paid £3 to drop someone at an airport for 30 minutes.

Have you checked purpleparking etc where you can either walk or get the shuttle bus to the terminal?
    Ukguy101
    Cor what a rip off that price is! Have you tried parkpedia?
    kos1c
    Would there be a drive way someone would be renting in the area? I remember being told of this idea but do not recall which app is the most common one.
    leemg3 Author
    Too much of a faff. The car park 9s walking distance to the port whereas others won't be. I have a young family and a code for the official car park would be the best option
    plebbygiraffe
    AF2018 for 10% off.

ABPMSC22 for 15% off if you're on an MSC cruise.

You can't paste it in. Must type.

The various multi storeys will be much cheaper. You can get an Uber and still save plenty.

Failing that just dump the family and walk yourself back to port.
    RedNWhite
    There appears to be a few discount codes when googling... Whether any of them work is another thing. I gather you are using either CPS (Carnival ships) or ABP (RCI, MSC, etc).
    leemg3 Author
    cruiseparking.co.uk

Is the site
    P and O cruise. I'm struggling to find a valid code
    yorkie12
    Some B&B's in or near Southampton offer parking if you are staying a night before your cruise and a lift to the port. Just google , here's an example - stay-park-cruise.com/
    Dude1971
    Park and ride? We are using that in Portmouth tomorrow - not sure if they allow week long stays though!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants