Possible free £5 Aldi voucher - Aldi offers Greggs customers free hot cross buns (1000 x £5 vouchers available)

Posted 8th Mar 2023
Aldi is offering Greggs fans a voucher to purchase up to 30 hot cross buns in stores after the bakery chain revealed the seasonal treat would not be appearing on menus this Easter. . All customers need to do is email evidence of their Greggs app to freealdibuns@clarioncomms.co.uk including name and address. Reading the terms there are 1000 available on a first come first serve basis.

Terms here

Press Release here

Aldi is offering Greggs customers FREE hot cross buns after the bakery chain revealed the seasonal treat would not be appearing on menus this Easter.

The announcement was made via a Greggs spokesperson this week and disappointed fans have taken to social media to share their dismay. One shopper said: “How can they not have hot crossed buns at Easter?”

On hand to soothe the nation’s sorrows, Aldi has announced it will offer 1,000 lucky Greggs customers the chance to get their hot cross bun fix for FREE by offering a £5 voucher, redeemable in any of its stores across the UK.

With Aldi prices starting from just 16p a bun, Greggs customers will be able to scoop up a total of 30 buns with their free voucher. All customers need to do is share a screen shot of their Greggs app homepage to a designated email address: freealdibuns@clarioncomms.co.uk, along with their name and address.

4098634_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    andrewworrall1
    Just emailed thanks
    Chanchi32 Author
    yep worth a try, emailed as well, see if anything comes of it
    Attic45
    Supplying ones name and address and email address to a major marketing and PR company for £5. Genius by them. Costs them a max of £5k to buy/persuade 1000 potentially new and returning aldi customers to come back to a store. Not to mention the onward marketing campaigns youll no doubt be treated too. (edited)
    Wongy111
    I love em(too much) all year round
    Ta 🍪
    lb364
    Thank you! Just had an email to say I’m getting one
    andrewworrall1
    Just received my gift card thanks OP
    Remi.ad
    Thanks OP, my gift card came today. Much appreciated
    sumoqueen
    Received my gift card today! Says valid for 5 years - lol! I cant recall an email telling me I had one!
    Gollywood
    I don't like hot cross buns during Easter. Or for the rest of the year so I'll pass on this one
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants