Tesco mobile deal iPhone 13 Dec 22

Posted 24th Jan 2023
To everyone who bought the iPhone deal from tesco mobile for £558 plus 1 month rolling contract at £11.50 on tesco clubcard deal be aware for those that have cancelled contract & kept phone. They are now billing people for the difference between £558 & £792 (£234) roughly or in my case £222.60 as I believed I had paid & cancelled my contract with zero balance remaining. They set up a direct debit for my remaining balance which I have cancelled with the bank & notified them of what they are trying to do. Also they have set up a reoccurring payment of £26.99 on my credit card which I have disputed & blocked.

I have saved transcripts confirming I owe zero to tesco. Do not go through chat as I went through 4 operators still to be told I owed £222.60. They are saying I owe this for not returning the phone. I have evidence too to say I can keep the phone. I am now awaiting a call back from their dedicated care team, supposedly within 24hrs. I have emailed them my transcripts from the email I received telling me I owe this money. I thought it was a fake email & glad now I followed it up.

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS NOW COULD BE HAPPENING TO YOU! It’s NOT FAKE! ACT NOW!!!
Community Updates
New Comment

0 Comments

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions?
Discussions
Top Merchants