Posted 21st Feb 2020
Hello fellow hotukdealers

I have been giving my french door abit of tlc. Replaced a broken gearbox door strip. Bought the house and there's no paper work to french doors. Whats always griped me, is a horrible gap at the bottom of the door. The top end cap is in place, the bottom is in Timbuktu. I need a new end/ mullion end cap. I've took a pic of the top end cap and it has a crown and a what appears to be a part number. Google hasn't been my friend and can't find it. I need the reverse anyway as it doesn't fit in the bottom. Anyone got a scooby about where I could find said cap or can recommend a good enough fix. Only way to take the eye off of it and stop the draught. thanks

Community Updates
Post a comment