uPVC door Mullion end cap... What manfacturer

Posted 21st Feb
Hello fellow hotukdealers

I have been giving my french door abit of tlc. Replaced a broken gearbox door strip. Bought the house and there's no paper work to french doors. Whats always griped me, is a horrible gap at the bottom of the door. The top end cap is in place, the bottom is in Timbuktu. I need a new end/ mullion end cap. I've took a pic of the top end cap and it has a crown and a what appears to be a part number. Google hasn't been my friend and can't find it. I need the reverse anyway as it doesn't fit in the bottom. Anyone got a scooby about where I could find said cap or can recommend a good enough fix. Only way to take the eye off of it and stop the draught. thanks

3410859-o9kQH.jpg3410859-tZF6P.jpg3410859-2p2Av.jpg3410859-J1F1R.jpg3410859-sG6rL.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I don’t know if it helps but that looks very much like my french doors and they were from AGS years ago.
Go to a double glazing store, the trade counters type places where you would order a casement of windows, they should be able to order you one from factory if they are the helpful type firm.
Hi. Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I am having the same issue. Thank you
butler188231/03/2020 16:13

Hi. Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I am having the same issue. …Hi. Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I am having the same issue. Thank you

No I didn't. Got no chance now neither really have we
louiearch930901/04/2020 09:03

No I didn't. Got no chance now neither really have we

Going to have to glue a bit of upvc to cover the gap and leave it I think
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants