Video recording doorbell and cameras

Posted 29th Mar 2023
Hello,

I have had quite a few issues with my neighbours recently and for security reasons I am looking for the best doorbell which records and also cameras which I can install in my house please for security.

Is anyone able to recommend something? I know ring is good but not keen on paying per month for their services.

I am on a budget. Thank you.
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    bluetang
    I have a Ring doorbell but cannot pan and tilt the camera or move it at all which is disappointing. You may wish to look at other makes that can.

Before you install anything I would suggest you do some research regarding privacy - and ensure whatever you install does not potentially cause issues. Lots of info on this at ico.org.uk/for…ms/
    newbie68
    Yes, based on the 'problems' with neighbours, you need to plan and research very carefully. If your looking one that can be controlled by app (moved) then it's not cheap. If you think Ring was expensive you might be shocked.
    nopartylikeansclubparty
    Got a few tapo camera inside (about £15 each +£10 SD card) that watch the back and front of the house and a eufy doorbell camera (£120 iirc) for the front/side door

With the eufy doorbell we've linked it to an Amazon echo show so that we can see who it is without our phones being next to us

Very happy with them all to be fair (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants