Just checked your right, why is it expired and why does page show £3k till you click other sellers Now to decide if it's even possible for me to install this this somewhere lol
it's still available
Gutted I missed it I could do with a £3000 projector when I don't have the room nor the equipment to set it up
Lets be honest it more like 99.99% it will be 143X. I very much doubt anyone will get this, but you have to be in it to win it. Lets see what Amazon does.
5% chance of getting UHD65 95% chance of it being the 143X