2 bed apartments Spain (10 day) holiday

Posted 28th Jan 2023
Hi all,
Hopefully someone may have the answer to this tedious situation I have found myself in!
I am looking to book my family (2a 2c) a summer holiday to somewhere nice in Spain. I have been looking around Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Torremolinos etc etc..
When navigating the usual sites loveholidays, Holiday Pirates etc, there doesn't seem to be a filter to allow you to narrow down the room type. If I find somewhere of interest, I look to change room type and more often than not I find that 2 bedrooms are not an option. I dont want to book 2 separate rooms as this really bumps up the price!!
Also, I did find one that states Type C room. Does anyone know what this is? Google doesn't appear to give any answers!
Any help or recommendations are appreciated. Any areas you can recommend close to the beach, restaurants etc Bonus points for something that include access to a washing machine, as I have 12 & 8 yr old girls that cannot stay clean!!

Many thanks in anticipation
Stuart
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have a look at holiday lets on vrbo (similar to airbnb), as that'll probably be better suited if you want a washing machine
    Author
    Thanks... I was hoping to book something together as a package for booking protection.
    VBRO, Airbnb, Booking.com

We always end up using Booking.com or Airbnb. Prices are high these days so being empty nesters we usually travel off-peak. The UK should introduce staggered school holidays, it'd be the first thing ever this government has done to reduce the cost of living.
Discussions
Top Merchants