Able to pre-order some LG 2023 Oled Tv's (expected delivery 4 weeks)

Posted 28th Feb 2023
I know there has been some discussion on deals threads about waiting for the 2023 models, John Lewis have got the prices up for a few LG 2023 models now, they'll obviously come down in price, but these seem to be the launch prices, although all include a free soundbar

LG OLED55G36LA £2599 (No Free Soundbar)

LG OLED65G36LA £3499, 77" £4999, 83" £7499 all with Free LG GX Soundbar

LG OLED65C34LA £2799 With Free LG75Q Soundbar £2799

Expected delivery 4 weeks

Glad I bought my Sony 65" A95K for £2000 earlier this month and didn't wait for the launch prices of the new OLED TV 2023 models now, can't see the C model being better than it, and the G model at £1500 more expensive, even with a free soundbar, would've been to much of a price jump for me.

Be interesting to see where the others come in at, think maybe the Samsung could be a bit cheaper than the LG G model, but be surprised if the Panasonic or Sony equivalent versions will be cheaper than this
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    xoisthemotive
    > can't see the C model being better than it

Dont the C models have that MLA technology that makes them the first OLEDS to go very bright, nits wise, compared to all the other OLEDS on the market? (edited)
    rev6
    No
    shempz
    Richer Sounds also have them for pre-order

Also - the comment about the "no soundbar" is incorrect now for the 55". You can get a free LG G1 soundbar via both JL and RS.
    richersounds.com/lg-…tml (edited)
    sotv Author
    Appears from pricing in Europe and USA (UK not announced yet), Samsung's QD-OLED S90C and S95C will be priced at the comparitive LG C3 and G3 launch prices which will make the selling price for the Samsung's QD-Oled very competitive at launch, technology wise, QC maybe another matter though.

Have to see if Samsung throw in a decent Soundbar as well also of course like LG are at launch with theirs

Unless manufacturers continue to offer a free soundbar after the prices start to drop on the 2023 models and you need or can use a soundbar, then the launch price with the soundbar could be the best value till Black Friday/Xmas sales for them as a package
Discussions
Top Merchants