Best DECAF instant coffee?

Posted 2nd Jun 2023
Obviously a very subjective choice but instant decaf coffees in general are poor to the point I don't try different products anymore and stick to what I like.......In the past I have tried a number of the supermarket gold own label decaf ones and they were frankly awful. Nescafé gold blend is drinkable as is Nescafe Azera but my go-to instant decaf is Kenco. However it's nice to have a bit of variety so any recommendations?
4144191_1.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    slimy31
    This post will probably be of absolutely no help to you but I have to agree with your go-to choice of Kenco. It seems to be the best of a very bad collection.
    Justintime12
    Lidl - £1.25 for 100g and tastes good to me
    bozo007
    I was recently served the M&S one and it wasn't bad at all.
    LoveMeRight
    Must be Carte Noire instant decaff.
    wayners
    Nescafé gold decaf imo
    Ubique
    l'or decaf. By far the best tasting instant I have come across
    Tragedy
    They all suck tbh.
    Holliator Author
    [deleted]
    Ubique
    Have you tried pod coffee instead? Obviously you have to get a machine, but they are not that much in the scheme of things. Then there are loads of pod options (especially online).

Or the more faffy option is to get an aeropress and use ground coffee for single cups. They work pretty well
    Feargal
    Havn't found one i like yet..one of the very few i have not tried is the M&S one...anyone else tried it? ..seen bozo's feedback.
    bozo007
    Another option that I found to be okay - Waitrose Gold. (edited)
    AlecLeamas
    drinking L'OR decaf at the moment no complaints
    Weezaxx
    I buy Azera decaf and it's been the best for me. I have tried others but sometimes they don't hit the spot.
's avatar
Top Merchants