Best holiday companies...

Posted 23rd Apr 2023
Jet2,TUI and Hays travel are the three places I am looking at for a holiday in July.
Any others to consider ?
Expedia and booking and Airbnb have silly prices.
As do some of the direct hotels!
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Sc4mp0
    I've been looking at using loveholidays as I found their prices as good and completesavings are offering 10% cashback as well on top.
    Sandy1012
    Loveholidays are not a tour operator like Jet2 and TUI, no transfers or luggage included and your not protected like the others if anything goes wrong. All these extras add up.
    nopartylikeansclubparty
    easyJet holidays are actually good too, but jet2 are my preference
    cornishscouse
    I agree. And a lot cheaper than tui etc for same hotels .
    Buckyball
    Not sure why the Brits always look for this kind of stuff. 30+ years in and booked everthing by ourself and so much nicer.
    acb76
    Totally agree, I so much prefer the freedom of organising my/our own itinerary and you'll nearly always save money. People say they can't be doing with the hassle so they duly pay through the nose and end up in the same places surrounded by people of the same mindset - but whatever makes them happy
    SaturdayGigs
    Anywhere in particular?
    innocent
    Holidayhypermarket
    Holidaypirates🏴‍☠️ (edited)
    student_saver88
    I prefer jet2
    belcher142
    As others have said jer2. Very good.
    thepostie
    Some guy at work uses a company called Kenwood travel. Not sure if it's any good but he's a fan of them.
    nopartylikeansclubparty
    Just thought of one of the best out there for any future searchers ...Balkan holidays , they tend to go the Baltic's region but great for sunny beach holidays , they are very good and up there with jet2 I've found
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants