Cheers in advance
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    stuartbywater
    I am a convert to the Fairywill brush. I personally didn't like oral-b brush, so opted to try the Fairywill. Only a couple of hours to charge, and a full charge can last up to 30 days. Each to their own though as it's a personal experience/choice as to how you feel about how it does the job for you. My vote goes to the Fairywill D7 though. Good luck!!
    steveo73 Author
    Where did u buy n which one
    JimboParrot
    Fairywill or similar Chinese one. There are deals often posted on here with links to eBay. A fraction of the price of Phillips or OralB and just as good, if not better. Replacement heads are cheap too.
    lamboo
    I have used Oral B Pro 2000N for years and very happy with performance
    Recently upgraded to Oral B Pro 3, great performance but only downside is charging takes hours but lasts 2 weeks if i use twice a day

The heads are expensive but deals can be had for genuine ones.
    You have the choice to use 3rd party heads, easily available at Home Bargains.
    Goodluck
    cannotthinkofone
    Oral B pro 3.
    Expect to pay in the region of £2 per brush head when bought as a pack of 4 or more.

Takes about 12hrs to charge the brush and will typically last a fortnight between charges.

Good build quality, easy to clean and from experience of other Oral B units, it'll last you several years.
    RoosterNo1
    Tried all sorts over the decades... settled on Oral-B type, I say type as in my logic a ten quid super drug one twists the head just as well as a two hundred quid oralb !
    While we're at it, Amazon clone heads are just as twisty for a fraction of the price of a "real" one.
    BluebirdRobin
    Phinti
    Sc4mp0
    A Lidl Nedavent which is a rebranded Phillips sonicare basically.

One of the best electric toothbrushes I've had and with cheap replacement heads
    AB15
    Reference to this being accurate?
    steveo73 Author
    Cheers all so now to decide on a fairywill or oral b pro 3 which I’ve seen on eBay for £35
    Shure
    Never had any issues with any of the Oral B brushes I've had and there usually always a deal to be had on replacement brushheads.
    No need to go cheap chinese for something like this in my opinion especially for something you'll use everyday(hopefully )
    louiselouise
    Bit late to this thread but I like the Oclean Flow I bought a few weeks ago - though - heads are not compatible with Sonicare (I've had a few Sonicares over the years). USB-C charging which is great.

The Fairywill FW-507 boyf had had a weird charging cable you had to plug it underneath, which wouldn't make it as easy to travel with (cables are often lost). Not sure what happened to his as he's not using it now (I bought him a Mornwell T25 toothbrush which is compatible with Sonicare heads - but not the charger, though, as is often the case, the Chinese have over-estimated how powerful it is - the Oclean, even though it's the base model, feels like it has more grunt). (edited)
's avatar
Top Merchants