Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Hisense WFGA90141VM, 9kg, 1400rpm Washing Machine - £169.99 delivered (From 28th March) - Members Only @ Costco

Posted 24th Mar 2022
Update 1
Unfortunately appears a price error as Costco have updated the catalogue this morning to the below (Moved to discussions)

10073-Nkf8X.jpg
£200 discount from Monday for Costco members. The price includes delivery

The Hisense WFGA90141VM, 9kg, 1400rpm Washing Machine, B Rated in White offers high-end performance for you and your home. This model has 14 great programmes for your laundry, as well as great features including Wave Plus Technology, Power Wash, Dose Assist, a 1400 rpm spin, and inverter technology making it really quiet.

Steam Mix
This amazing steam function deep cleans your clothes, leaving them soft and fresh reducing the need for ironing. The steam mix option works in the last 10 to 20 minutes of the wash cycle by producing a steam clean, helping to remove allergens, and smooths the fabric in such a way that there is almost no need for ironing. Steam Mix technology is available in 3 main programmes.

Inverter Motor
Inverter Technology allows your washing machine’s motor to rotate at the optimum speed for the load. This results in lower levels of vibration meaning a quieter, longer lasting, and more reliable washing machine that uses less energy than conventional washing machines.

Power Wash 59’
This power wash achieves perfect results in less than an hour while consuming less energy and water.

Dose Assist
Dose Assist will always help you find the optimal dose of detergent to use, regardless of the amount of washing you put in your washing machine. Sit back and rest assured you're using detergent in the most economical way.

3909788_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

92 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Delboyplc
    preecey24/03/2022 21:43

I mistakenly assumed this was a Beko for some reason and instantly voted …I mistakenly assumed this was a Beko for some reason and instantly voted hot. However, Hisense is still a decent brand and this is exceptional value for money.If this was a Hotpoint or Indesit model then I'd imagine it wouldn't be anywhere near as hot as it is (and rightly so; death traps).

Sorry can't agree with that!.... I'm on my second indesit washing machine. The first one lasted 11 years and was so impressed I bought another as a replacement. Both were the basic models under £200 delivered if memory serves me correctly :/ . Any way the second one is 4 years old and going strong.
    juan_sheet
    The price has changed 😨
    47147235-PAFM0.jpg
    Raf133
    harvey.atkins24/03/2022 20:37

All the other companies may seem to be made in Europe etc... But the parts …All the other companies may seem to be made in Europe etc... But the parts they use to assemble them are all made in china. 'made in england' usually just means assembled here.

I believe this washing machine is made in Slovenia. I have recently ordered Hisense fridge freezer from costco and it was made in Serbia under Gorenje license which is big and well established company in Slovenia (edited)
    nothingbutadam
    for anyone buying this washing machine, its great - top tip - if you dont read the manual, be sure to remove the rods from the back before using it
    AndyRoyd
    Yllek24/03/2022 19:00

I am so happy right now! Was about to buy this from so for a lot more. …I am so happy right now! Was about to buy this from so for a lot more. Going to wait. Thanks OP.Ps. I think the price will be £203.99 with VAT added. Even so, still a steal

£169.99 INC VAT & delivery:

47144053-sHVek.jpg
    Mastercc
    Just reading through the reviews, doesn't seem to have a quick wash function. Quickest wash program in 59 minutes.
    gazzamatt
    Delboyplc24/03/2022 22:43

Sorry can't agree with that!.... I'm on my second indesit washing machine. …Sorry can't agree with that!.... I'm on my second indesit washing machine. The first one lasted 11 years and was so impressed I bought another as a replacement. Both were the basic models under £200 delivered if memory serves me correctly :/ . Any way the second one is 4 years old and going strong.

I remember a member of the family bought a Second Hand indesit washing machine for just £20 from a friend.... We all thought it would only last about 6 months.... To our amazement it carried on working for another 5 years.... indesit are a very good brand....
    mummymelly
    Mastercc24/03/2022 19:24

Just reading through the reviews, doesn't seem to have a quick wash …Just reading through the reviews, doesn't seem to have a quick wash function. Quickest wash program in 59 minutes.

I’ve read on another site (AO) same model it does have a quick wash? 30 degrees 20 mins.
    HappyShopper
    Like others tempted but no need for one.

Won't fit in the HUKD tat draw but have the storage space to keep it elsewhere...decisions, decisions.
    rarrcore
    Madafwo25/03/2022 00:06

I spent £37 on some new carbon brushes for my Siemens one a few weeks ago, …I spent £37 on some new carbon brushes for my Siemens one a few weeks ago, if this was available for then I'd have swapped it without question.Genuinely find it difficult to believe that there is any profit in this for Costco.

£37? Wow I got mine off fleabay for £6.75! I didn’t realise they could be so expensive
    Smiles20
    Mrdom25/03/2022 07:11

I bought this a year ago for £250 and was very pleased at that price. This …I bought this a year ago for £250 and was very pleased at that price. This deal is fantastic. The quality of this machine was much better than I expected.The only issue I do have is socks and small items do seem to get stuck at the bottom of the door more frequently than with other machines I've used in the past.

Maybe try a laundry bag, might help
    jordanc93
    jumpinoffthbed27/03/2022 22:49

Some yes but 70% made in the UK isn't bad at all is it? At least someone's …Some yes but 70% made in the UK isn't bad at all is it? At least someone's making an effort to create work here.

It's still should be changed to assembled in Britain it's misleading to claim you making the entire machine from scratch in this country. I live 5 miles from the factory but wouldn't bother with the Ebac brand the owner is an idiot and the washing machines haven't taken off to the extent he was hoping they would. Argos only briefly listed them before deciding to delist them I don't think they are stocked in any major retailer only some independent companies.
    looby14
    haaaaa24/03/2022 19:37

Is it 1 per customer?

How many washing machines do you need
    aembleton
    aturner12324/03/2022 22:51

Always invest a bit more in a washing machine. You want it to last and be …Always invest a bit more in a washing machine. You want it to last and be as versatile as possible. Worst days are when it suddenly breaks and you have a huge pile of washing to get through.

If it breaks; I'll visit the laundrette and buy a new washing machine. My second hand Hotpoint cost me £100 8 years ago. Its cheap enough that I'm really not that worried.
    Husnaan
    HXL24/03/2022 23:26

Wow, I wish my washing machine break over the weekend

And there's people out there who wish they could get a washing machine
    chitychatty
    hothal24/03/2022 20:21

Comment deleted

Have you seen most of the crap posted on here?
    ramraideruk
    Two year guarantee included. Cheaper than the launderette.
    harvey.atkins
    hothal24/03/2022 20:21

Comment deleted

All the other companies may seem to be made in Europe etc... But the parts they use to assemble them are all made in china. 'made in england' usually just means assembled here.
    preecey
    I mistakenly assumed this was a Beko for some reason and instantly voted hot. However, Hisense is still a decent brand and this is exceptional value for money.

If this was a Hotpoint or Indesit model then I'd imagine it wouldn't be anywhere near as hot as it is (and rightly so; death traps).
    HXL
    Wow, I wish my washing machine break over the weekend
    Gollywood
    That's a great price!!
    CyptoHippy
    £169.99 for a 9kg washing machine wow thats cheap is it any good will it last a couple of years i wonder?
    DominicPTS
    Amazing value. Unfortunately I don't need one right now
    Willy_Wonka
    Got to be an error

HOT
    tissot22

Just reading through the reviews, doesn't seem to have a quick wash …Just reading through the reviews, doesn't seem to have a quick wash function. Quickest wash program in 59 minutes.

the quickest program on 4 year old Zanussii is 1h30 min on 40C while regular program is app. 4h!!!!. So 59 seems to be a superquick option:)

p.s. May be 30C is quicker but i rarely use it.
    bankbandit
    mummymelly24/03/2022 21:51

Can you order this via and online membership?

I'd like to know this too.
    Paul_K
    preecey24/03/2022 21:43

I mistakenly assumed this was a Beko for some reason and instantly voted …I mistakenly assumed this was a Beko for some reason and instantly voted hot. However, Hisense is still a decent brand and this is exceptional value for money.If this was a Hotpoint or Indesit model then I'd imagine it wouldn't be anywhere near as hot as it is (and rightly so; death traps).

Not my experience buddy.
    Indesit washing machines have proven themselves to me in the past.

Lasting past 12yrs on 3 occasions.
    Pretty__Kitty
    Just spoken to AO via live chat the model is slightly different so they won't price match it
    Anonymous User

What do you normally use quick was for? I have never used it ever. I always do a full intensive wash on every wash. None of the eco nonsense either. I found it helps keep the machine clean therefore it lasts longer
    natah
    jessweasley25/03/2022 11:11

Genuine "price error" or marketing ploy :/ Either way I'm gutted!

Yeah I saw this yesterday and was going to post it but I was certain it was a price error!

Didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.
    Madafwo
    rarrcore25/03/2022 07:58

£37? Wow I got mine off fleabay for £6.75! I didn’t realise they could be s …£37? Wow I got mine off fleabay for £6.75! I didn’t realise they could be so expensive

Imagine my surprise when I thought £7 bits would fix my washing machine only to find out that my washing machine takes slightly odd sized ones that are only available as genuine parts and not generic.

Still, if I get another 8 years out of the washing machine it's money well spent.
    jon81uk
    m0z1thebear25/03/2022 11:40

I am confused on the energy rating...Costco website says it is B rated …I am confused on the energy rating...Costco website says it is B rated (https://www.costco.co.uk/c/Hisense-WFGA90141VM-9kg-1400rpm-Washing-Machine-B-Rated-in-White/p/319427, this website says it is B rated ... https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/hisense-wfga90141vmbut the manual is saying A+++ and so does the HiSense website (https://hisense.co.uk/laundry/all-laundry/wfga9014v-1/).Same model, different energy ratings?

Energy ratings have recently been re-done as it was getting silly with +++++ needing to be added. Nothing is currently A rated on the new scale to allow room to move to.
    see which.co.uk/new…me/
    m0z1thebear
    jon81uk25/03/2022 13:11

Energy ratings have recently been re-done as it was getting silly with …Energy ratings have recently been re-done as it was getting silly with +++++ needing to be added. Nothing is currently A rated on the new scale to allow room to move to. see https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/03/what-does-the-new-energy-label-mean-for-you-and-your-home/

Thank you. Makes sense now.
    m_undersingh
    Sold dreams
    jumpinoffthbed
    jordanc9327/03/2022 13:25

assembled in the UK. They have been challenged before and admited that …assembled in the UK. They have been challenged before and admited that some of the parts for their machines are sourced from abroad

Some yes but 70% made in the UK isn't bad at all is it? At least someone's making an effort to create work here.
    5lugger
    looby1424/03/2022 19:59

How many washing machines do you need

Perhaps it's Mr Papadopoulos....
's avatar
Top Merchants