How to stack Apple TV+ subscription?

Posted 24th May 2023 (Posted 9 h, 34 m ago)
I believe the free trial offer is due to run out soon - Is there a way of stacking Apple TV+ subscription, as a have several free month offerings from other places?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Slinger55
    Happy to be proved wrong, but I don't think that works - My 5 months free ran out and when I tried to redeem a Currys code it said no as i've used the maximum of that promotion on my account.

I just used a new apple ID for it.
    Attic45
    Pretty sure you can’t stack and, much like amazon, you can only use a free month once per year before it’s offered again.
    dipsylalapo
    Defintely can't stack, but I've had Apple TV+ for over a year and have only ever used free months. They've all been via different providers but all were applied to my main account (think I got 3 months when I bought my iPhone, 3 months via Currys, 3 months via LG and 3 months via Xbox/Microsoft - possibly)
    davejb
    only one that has stacked so far is the 6 months sky vip free offer. the rest have only worked once the subscription has expired. so far ive managed a couple years.. currys, sky, xbox, barclays, barclaycard.... and ive still to take up the ps5 offer.

check the dates (if any) on the free offers and just try to plan them out so you can use them in order...
    DealHunter0017 Author
    how do we do that then?
    Evilcell
    Also think if you have family sharing, others in in the family can share the free months.

I’m sure you can it with Apple Arcade, but not 100% sure with Apple TV
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants