Huawei CPE pro 372 unlocking

Posted 7th Apr 2022
Hi guys I bought an Huawei 5g cpe pro h112-372 locked on EE does anyone know how to get it unlocked?
Don't think I can contact EE as I bought it used.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Categories

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Deedie
    TheSquare07/04/2022 21:47

Thanks just done that on their site. Says will be contacted within 7 …Thanks just done that on their site. Says will be contacted within 7 days.So not really straight forward.

Oh well. See what they say when they contact you
    Deedie
    How would ee know whether you have owned it since new or not! Not even sure if it would make any difference or not.

Easy way to find out
    TheSquare Author
    Deedie07/04/2022 21:37

How would ee know whether you have owned it since new or not! Not even …How would ee know whether you have owned it since new or not! Not even sure if it would make any difference or not.Easy way to find out

They might have owner details through the IMEI cause that's what they ask for to unlock it.
    Deedie
    TheSquare07/04/2022 21:38

They might have owner details through the IMEI cause that's what they ask …They might have owner details through the IMEI cause that's what they ask for to unlock it.

Doubt it would make any difference. Phone them and find out

TheSquare07/04/2022 21:38

They might have owner details through the IMEI cause that's what they ask …They might have owner details through the IMEI cause that's what they ask for to unlock it.

Don't even have to call them by the looks of it going by their site. Can be done online (edited)
    TheSquare Author
    Deedie07/04/2022 21:39

Doubt it would make any difference. Phone them and find outDon't even have …Doubt it would make any difference. Phone them and find outDon't even have to call them by the looks of it going by their site. Can be done online

I will try but don't want to be jumping through hoops with them. Thought I could just buy a code of fleabay like phones.
    Deedie
    TheSquare07/04/2022 21:42

I will try but don't want to be jumping through hoops with them. Thought I …I will try but don't want to be jumping through hoops with them. Thought I could just buy a code of fleabay like phones.

Or go on their website and do it for nothing
    TheSquare Author
    Deedie07/04/2022 21:43

Or go on their website and do it for nothing

Thanks just done that on their site. Says will be contacted within 7 days.
    So not really straight forward.
    Anonymous User
    They will unlock your phone for free if you ring them. Pretty sure they have to by law now
's avatar
Top Merchants