ID Mobile Sim Only - Credit Checks ?

Posted 7th Mar 2022
I've just tried to sign up to ID Mobile on a 30 day sim only deal but I've failed a credit check twice.

I know my credit rating is bad, but I've never had any issues getting a sim-only deal before so I'm wondering if they have stricter requirements than most ?
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    tcf
    They failed me last year for a £10/month contract, and I'm a mortgage-free homeowner with no debts. Never had a problem elsewhere. (edited)
    Mendoza
    yeah it must just be a iD mobile thing
    Conkers816 Author
    tcf07/03/2022 19:31

They failed me last year for a £10/month contract, and I'm a mortgage-free …They failed me last year for a £10/month contract, and I'm a mortgage-free homeowner with no debts. Never had a problem elsewhere.

Well I think that answers my question quite conclusively!
    AndyRoyd
    Conkers81607/03/2022 20:13

Well I think that answers my question quite conclusively!

Mild positive: ID is an MVNO of 3 and other 3 MVNOs don't require credit check for no-contract 30day SIMO, random examples Smarty, SuperdrugMobile with SD points, etc
    Conkers816 Author
    Just thought I'd pop back with a little update. I tried again and "slightly" adjusted my details. I changed my email address and put that I'm "retired" rather than not working (which I don't due to various medical reasons so i'm technically retired !).

It's only gone and accepted it ..
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants