‘Inspired By’ Perfumes, any good?

Posted 30th Jul 2023
Has anybody used any of the companies selling the ‘Inspired By’ perfumes and aftershaves. Are any of them any good, any you would steer clear of?

Essence Vault, Noted Aromas, Scent Reserve, FM. Etc.?

Appreciate they may not be as good as the originals, but paying £10/£15 a bottle compared to £70/£100 are any of them genuinely worth it?

Thanks! 😃
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Rocknroiia
    Pm'd you.
    hc4eva
    Is it a top secret underground perfume club?
    stu1991
    I've recently ordered off essence vault and i can't complain. Like you said they won't be a good as the orginals but i'm not complaining for £15 a bottle. The sauvage and invictus ones smell very similar
    robbiet Author
    Essence vault is the one I’m
    Looking at. Looks like 3 x 100ml for £30 with the offer currently.
    sane4sure
    Check out the M&S ones that are dupes of some popular ones.
    Myusernamehasgone234
    There's a lady at my work who does the FM ones, they are incredibly popular, she has loads of repeat customers for both the Men's & Women's fragrances.

I've always been really happy with the ones I've ordered.
    bozo007
    Copycat Fragrances is relatively expensive compared to other dupes but I found them to be longer lasting.
    AMaky
    If you can't smell the difference between real and fake, then don't waste your monies on real brands.
    robbiet Author
    I haven’t had fake ones yet, so wouldn’t know!
    Mac-Mittens
    personally i dont like the idea. when i was younger you laughed at people wearing snide gear. go well tho with slazenger trainers and primark trackies lol
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants