Is this site legit

Posted 27th Apr 2021
monsoonshop.com

Hi guys Has anyone ordered from here before? Can’t find any reviews online... my gut instinct is telling me to avoid but just wondering other’s experience. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Uridium
    Rule number 1

If you need to ask if a website is legit...... It's not
    VeganPolice
    Site was registered & hosted in China last May - the About Us is ripped off from Monsoon. Avoid.
    hakuna_matata Author
    Ahh thanks guys for all your input! Who on earth offers free worldwide shipping!!!???
    Peejay1234
    Contact is by form only, always a bad sign.
    If ti aint got an address and an email/telephone then I wont buy anything!
    jameshothothot
    varaha27/04/2021 12:40

Pretty bad English, texts copied from other websites- even left their …Pretty bad English, texts copied from other websites- even left their addresses!

i ddin't see an address!

but yeah. just seen this at the bottom - avoid!

Copyright © 2021 Monsoon Clothing, Dresses, Wedding On Sale Up To 70% Off. All Rights Reserved. Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Bags Miss Selfridge Britax Ted Baker Vivienne Westwood Bluebella

Nice use of keyword searches! Never see that on a proper website - at least not easily!

Someone told me it's a common trick in cvs to do in white font or text size 1 though (edited)
    jameshothothot
    varaha27/04/2021 12:40

Pretty bad English, texts copied from other websites- even left their …Pretty bad English, texts copied from other websites- even left their addresses!

oh yes... "If a product purchased from Vugoods.com proves to be defective, we'll replace the merchandise.
    "
    who the hell is vugoods.com lol
    jameshothothot
    hard to say! i thought they went bust.
    help.monsoon.co.uk/hc/…ion

says accessorize is still open and registered as "monsoon brands"

i'd suggest a lot more research ... they have in their about us their history.. but who is authorised to use this brand and resell online?
    jameshothothot
    from wiki - they were rebought by the founder? so it <might> be genuine. I don't know

On 10 June 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom, Monsoon Accessorize went into administration and was then bought by its founder, who planned 35 UK store closures with the loss of 545 jobs.[15] The company also confirmed the closure of Monsoon Accessorize stores in the Republic of Ireland affecting stores in Dublin, Cork City and Kilkenny.[16] The company planned to retain stores in Drogheda, Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Athlone for the time being.
    jameshothothot
    but the website seems so slow and amateurish
    CharlieCheeze
    It's certainly not the real Monsoon. They are either copying the real Monsoon and selling clothes under their name or a complete scam. Best to avoid if you ask me.
    varaha
    Pretty bad English, texts copied from other websites- even left their addresses!
's avatar
Top Merchants