Just had my argentinian TIDAL account closed. Any good cheap music streaming tips?

Posted 21st Sep 2023
TIDAL have now made it so that an argentinian account requires an argentinian bank account. Now my £1.68/month family HiFi membership is over we are looking for a new (cheap) streaming platform/hack. Is there any VPN deals around or similar or has everyone locked down on this kind of thing now?
Bonus points for things that still work!
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    YouTube Premium is brilliant as it gives Youtube Music too. Check the current hottest deal for a cheap way to get it.
    I've been buying spotify brazil gift cards eg 1/3/6 months. They redeem fine on the vpn
     where do you get your first cards from?
    This was announced last month but I appreciate some people don't always keep up on this sort of thing.

You can get Spotify via Turkey if you look at getting a FUPS card, or get OlduBil as well and use FUPS to top that up.
    Deezer from Turkey via Google, only downside that you will create a new Google account for it.
    Is that a monthly setup, via gift cards or can you pick up an annual sub? How much is it please?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants