Lebara porting out and in

Posted 17th Jun 2023
Hi guys, I know this has been outlined before but usually in a thread with 664 replies and I can't find it.

Looking to move from existing SIMO 30 day rolling Lebara now at £6.99 pcm, to one of the neverending new deals of their 6 months of very cheap price.

I think I have to port out and back in to move deals within Lebara. As I recall I'm sure someone previously mentioned eg 24 hours of an Asda SIM for example.

Could someone in the know please be kind enough to post the steps I need to do below? Obviously wish to retain my existing number
Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    KodaBear
    Order a SIM of your choosing. I always recommend the cheap Lyca ones for 49p because it means you can use your phone number with their allowance of calls texts and data for the couple of days your number is with them.

lycamobile.co.uk/ucu…gb/

Asda is fine but you can’t use it without topping up, and if you’ve had your number on their network in the last 360 days it can cause a lot of hassle to sort out.

Text PAC to 65075 from your Lebara SIM. You’ll get a reply with your PAC code. Give this to whoever you opted to get a SIM from. Do it before 5pm on a working day and your number will move over on the following working day.

Once your number has moved to the temporary SIM. Confirm that the number has successfully ported. Do this by trying to call your number from any network other than the one your temporary SIM is with.

If your number has ported correctly, wait until the next day after porting completes and then send the same PAC to 65075 text. Give this code back to Lebara to port on the next working day.
    DrJayDee86 Author
    You're a superstar. Thank you so much
    Admast79
    1) Order Asda free SIM.
    2) Request PAC code from Lebara.
    3) When ASDA SIM arrive, activate SIM & request number transfer.
    4) When number will be transferred next day, request PAC from ASDA.
    5) Activate new Lebara SIM & transfer number.

Enjoy.
    DrJayDee86 Author
    Thank you.
    bozo007
    Get another cheap / free SIM first. Port to it, wait one working day after that to port out to the SIM you actually want to use.
's avatar
Top Merchants