Need Parking at B'han airport

Posted 30th Jan 2023
Hello savvy people..
I have been looking for a parking space for an upcoming holiday in April for 7 days.
checked all usual sites MSE / Holiday extra etc ... cheapest I could find was nearly 90 quid .
quite pricey..any tips are most appreciated...TA
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have you thought about driveway parking? Parkopedia etc
    This. Works in Heathrow for me - I park in a place on a direct bus route. Must be similar options where you are.
    I use a meet and greet in Bristol but I've used the same people for years and am happy with them (edited)
    Sounds like a Chinese airport Either that or Bahrain🇧🇭
    Op, have you tried 'Just Park'? (Park in private driveways) means to an end.... Just factor in the cab cost to and from the airport
    Author
    Great tip. Thanks.
    Booked using JP.
    Hopefully no issues. (edited)
    Park on a side street nearby and get an Uber
    Do you know the area? Its right next to the NEC and international railway station and is all quite hostile to unpaid parking.

Have a look at some of the airport hotels. Last time I flew it was cheaper to book a room and parking than just parking.
    Might be worth parking at a nearby station for free and take the train
    I think the tracking stations are a bit risky for that many days, i'm sure most only allow x hrs, also be wary of leaving a motor unsecured for that many days
    £90? hmm
    i paid £58 for 8 days for july on car park 5.
    That was direct with their carpark website
    I paid 134 in October how did you get it for 90 on July, with a discount code ?
    I got a price for a 9 seat taxi which used to be £41 each way prior to COVID and they wanted £70 each way last year so from now on I'll be paying for parking and have the luxury of my own car there waiting, rather than paying £140 and waiting 45 minutes for them to turn up which happened on our return last time in 2019, even though they take flight numbers and said they'll already be there when we're collecting cases (edited)
    Author
    Crazy prices for sure.
    Wouldn't park on street for 7days. Too risky.
    Will check hotel route.
    Thanks everyone
    Op as per earlier my comment driveway parking, the one i spotted said they could even drop off at the airport,, think it was less than £30 based on the dates you'd provided, can't recall though
    If you decide to use a proper airport carpark, I can recommend Airparks, used them last October without any issues.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants