Nintendo switch online+ expansion

Posted 27th Dec 2022
little one got a switch from Santa and we are currently using the 7 days free trial for the online pack but when it comes to purchasing for the full year is it best to purchase the online on CD keys and then upgrade to the expansion pack or just buy direct from Nintendo?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

jameshothothot
    You might be able to find a hukd share. I am on with someone from here.
    Daffydills
    Idk how much the cd keys one is or hukd but we did eBay. £7 with the expansion pack works for us.
    boxedin
    Hello, do you mind sharing where you got £7 with expansion pack please?
    Maaark
    Guessing you found a group by now but if not, I just set an "expansion pack" one up using the cdkeys method @ £47.65 (thanks @jco83 ) so just looking for basic non-profit £6 if anyone would like a spot, started today. Message me if interested. Hope you got sorted.

EDIT: all slots taken, and best advice would be to check and post in Reddit r/nintendoswitchonline if looking to start a group or join one, since not really allowed on this site anymore, and that is where I found the cheapest being offered. FB marketplace also worth a quick check or post if looking to start and fill a group. (edited)
    jco83
    For Family Membership it is a good saving but for Individual Membership it doesn't work out all that much different
Discussions
Top Merchants